Where do you host your photos? (Photobucket troubles)

I have two photo bucket accounts with thousands of photos, and photobucket as been fine for me until now! I was organizing my albums (using the album organizer) and when I went back to my main album, everything on the screen was TINY! I cannot even read anything now. I don't know what I did. Its not like that when I go to other peoples, and my brother went to my photobucket album from his computer account, and it was fine. I contacted them, but they don't know what happened and can't fix it. So I guess I am going to have to save all my thousands of photos onto my computer (Cause they are not saved on the computer) and transfer them to another picture host site.

So what site do you use? Or do you know how I could fix my photobucket?

Saje

Island dweller
I don't know anything about photobucket but I use flickr and love it.

noludoru

Bored Now.
FLICKR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I adore it. The only catch is that with a free account you only get 200 pictures. Well, you can upload more, but then you can't see the old ones. If you pay for a pro account it's unlimited, but I have so many better things to spend 25$ on than an internet account. If it's really a problem I'll just make another, although I don't know if that's against their rules.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
I've never had a problem with going over the pix limit. It told me ONCE that I was, and has never said it again.

Oh, and for like the first 3 months, it let me go over the "monthly upload limit". LOL Guess I'm special??

But yea, Flickr ROCKSSSSSSSSSSS!! :D

Saje

Island dweller
Flickr actually lets you upload 100mb of photos each month. That's a LOT of photos if you resize them before you upload them. I put all of mine as 8X12's with a 72 dpi. Ok "most" of them lol. I have a pro account though and love it. Flickr will resize your photos for you but if you do it before it saves you a LOT of space. You can set it up as an option in PS so it's super easy to do.

Members online