This is what I ate today...

SpringerLover

Uh... I ate stuff and things. And didn't have time to eat dinner so I'll just drink a glass of milk with carnation instant breakfast in it...?

Equinox

Forgot to add PW, that looks DELICIOUS!! Can't wait to go grocery shopping for tuna, chicken, and lettuce. I'll have to try that!

This was my dinner New Year's Day:

Tea boiled egg, fish, leafy greens, shrimp, and one lotus root/ground beef mini patty all courtesy of my fantastic mother. The lotus root was all of my carb limit. Sad face. 365 calories in the meal.

Equinox

I'd like to know more about this "tea boiled egg" thing...
They're my new favorite snack/meal component! Just eggs boiled in tea, then crack the shells after boiling to let the flavor in. We usually add some spices but I'll have to look up the name later. We make two or even three dozen at a time!

79 calories, 5.1 g of fat, 6.6 g of protein, and no carbs. High in sodium though.

I'll start tomorrow. :p Today I over-ate... a lot. A lot of Donuts and chocolate and... yucky stuff. Tomorrow is a new day!

Saeleofu

They're my new favorite snack/meal component! Just eggs boiled in tea, then crack the shells after boiling to let the flavor in. We usually add some spices but I'll have to look up the name later. We make two or even three dozen at a time!

79 calories, 5.1 g of fat, 6.6 g of protein, and no carbs. High in sodium though.
That sounds amazing! I need to try that...I never shy away from a way to get more tea in :rofl1:

spiffy

Munching an apple after a cup of steaming hot black coffee. Have pigged during the holidays and needed to lose weight. ;)

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
I had eggs with green peppers, onions, tomatoes, ham, and cheese for breakfast.

For dinner, I had everything. Cod, scallops, filet, braised beef poutine, brussel sprouts, beans, risotto... I hope that's everything. I ate too much food.

Breakfast:

Two spinach and bacon egg muffins. 135 calories each.

Lunch:
http://www.kissmywhisk.com/home/2012/1/12/avocado-chicken-salad-sandwich.html

A slightly lighter version of this avocado chicken salad over lettuce instead of on bread. 380 calories.

Dinner:

Spinach and tomato mini pizza with part skim mozzarella cheese and a yummy sauce made from just tomato paste and some herbs and spices on a cauliflower crust. 310 calories.

Upendi&Mina

Mainstreme Elitist
Breakfast:

Lunch:

A slightly lighter version of this avocado chicken salad over lettuce instead of on bread. 380 calories.

Dinner:

Spinach and tomato mini pizza with part skim mozzarella cheese and a yummy sauce made from just tomato paste and some herbs and spices on a cauliflower crust. 310 calories.
I'm going to start coming to your house for food. :eek:

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I love egg muffins! I make them too! I do mine with sausage in the bottom of the tin, bacon, shred a block of cheddar cheese, then one egg. Yum yum, they freeze and reheat so well too!

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Breakfast:

Lunch:

Dinner:

Awesome. Those breakfast "muffins" are a great idea. I'm totally going to make some of those for quick on the go morning breakfasts for both Brian and I. How long and what temp did you bake them?

Also tha cauliflower crust is genius. How did you make it?

yesterday I wasn't very good as far as quality goes per say lol. I had a very small baked potato for lunch. I didn't have time to eat in the morning before school (this is where those egg things will come in handy) so by 2 pm I was starving but all I had was a baked potato and it was very small.

Dinner I made homemade turkey and rice soup. the broth was probably quite fatty since I used the bones to make the broth and then through in all the juice that we saved when we roasted the turkey in th first place. in it I put brown rice, turkey, green beans, carrots, celery, peas, corn and then I had a small bowl of that with a few crackers. We had a little snack of popcorn later on. I love popcorn... low in calories (unless you get the super buttered stuff lol) and it gives you the crunchy satisfaction of snacking lol.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Mine go in the oven at 350 for about 25 minutes. I also don't use cupcake wrappers or anything, I just grease up the pan lightly with butter and they slide right out!
I pop a handful in the fridge and then wrap the rest in plastic wrap in pairs and freeze them. To reheat the fridge ones is pretty simple, about 20 seconds then flip them over and 20 seconds on the other side. Reheating the frozen ones, I do about 25 seconds on one side, flip, 25 seconds, flip again, and then 30-35 seconds depending on how hot it was when I last flipped.
It is definitely my go-to breakfast! I have sausage in the fridge and a dozen eggs and have been intending to make some for a week and a half, but my nights have been pretty busy so haven't had the chance. (The pound of sausage has to be lightly browned first.)

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady

Members online