Returning a dog to the breeder - Questions/Rant

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
So I ask once again, what's being said? Is the breeder lying? Are the pictures doctored? Is Red Chrome lying?

And I'm going to be perfectly honest, those two first pictures do nothing to convince me what Red Chrome said is a lie.
My thoughts exactly, he doesn't look puppy plump.

Maybe filas are hard to keep weight on?

So... Where did your other dogs go? Is that made up by Courtney as well?

Red Chrome

This picture certainly makes me believe Dianna that much more.

You said Clairece RAN AWAY!!! That she wasn't stolen! Remember, I had the rescue transport all set up for her to come up here to a friend of mine.

Teal

...ice road...
Here is a thread on Zealand bringing up some of the same concerns about the revolving door.

<link removed> No OFD-other forum drama and/or threads please
And another one with her "forever" dogs...2 are with her parents, 1 with her still, 1 dumped at a SHELTER,1 rehomed and 1 PTS for "aggression".

And here is where she was rehoming Polaris who died of poisoning, never taken to a vet. Lyric and Angus both who disappeared.
Who was dumped at a shelter and who was PTS for "aggression" ?

I seriously cannot believe you're sitting here dragging up the past 5-6 years of the same **** you've been accusing me of. This is utterly ridiculous. [/b]

Last edited by a moderator:

stafinois

Professional Nerd
Jairi, you told me that Clairece escaped her crate and went out a window. I remember asking if you had found her yet.

You posted on The Pit Bull Place that you left Troy at a shelter before you moved to Oregon. Wasn't Savanna euthanized for something?

Red Chrome

I thought she broke out of a crate and then jumped out the window?

Teal

...ice road...
This picture certainly makes me believe Dianna that much more.

You said Clairece RAN AWAY!!! That she wasn't stolen! Remember, I had the rescue transport all set up for her to come up here to a friend of mine.

We had this discussion. because there was glass on the inside AND outside of the window, my first thought was that she escaped. But the cops said the window was broken from the OUTSIDE.

YOU said I actually put her to sleep and made the whole thing up, remember?

Red Chrome

Troy was dumped at a shelter, I CAN dig up the proof on that one. Savannah was PTS, according to a confidential source.

ETA- I asked you if that was what really happened. I really don't know what happened to Clairece but I have some suspicions.

Teal, are you saying that Red Chrome is lying? The breeder is lying? It's not the same dog? Pictures are photoshopped?

Teal

...ice road...
Troy was dumped at a shelter, I CAN dig up the proof on that one. Savannah was PTS, according to a confidential source.

Troy was not dumped at a shelter - Troy was taken in by a rescue when I moved.

Yes, Savannah was PTS. Not because of aggression, however - because of her extensive heart defects.

Teal

...ice road...

ETA- I asked you if that was what really happened. I really don't know what happened to Clairece but I have some suspicions.

You have suspicions about EVERYTHING. The only trouble with that is when you're being presented with the TRUTH and you won't believe it.

You are welcome to call my ex-girlfriend, who I lived with at the time, and get HER recount of the situation? Shall I also fax you a copy of the police report?

Teal, are you saying that Red Chrome is lying? The breeder is lying? It's not the same dog? Pictures are photoshopped?

RedChrome is a stalker. She has spent years keeping track of everything I do, and bringing it up later when she thinks it's appropriate to "remind the world about me" - which is, every few months apparently, because she just did this back in December, as well.

I posted my pictures of the puppy when he was with me. Was he fat? No. None of my dogs are fat. My vet said he was the perfect weight for a large breed puppy.

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
Is it not weird to you how many dogs you cycle through? Like seriously? And you've contacted how many of us asking about buying/adopting our dogs plus those of breeders we're in contact with within our breeds and others?

M

MyHorseMyRules

I, too, would like to know what your side of this is. Are you saying the pictures were doctored? Or that it's a different dog?

RedChrome is a stalker. She has spent years keeping track of everything I do, and bringing it up later when she thinks it's appropriate to "remind the world about me" - which is, every few months apparently, because she just did this back in December, as well.

I posted my pictures of the puppy when he was with me. Was he fat? No. None of my dogs are fat. My vet said he was the perfect weight for a large breed puppy.
That wasn't an answer. At least, not to the questions I asked.

Teal

...ice road...
I am going to go eat supper now... I'll return to answer the same old questions AGAIN in a little bit. Because, once again, I've never hidden anything about any dog I've ever had -and like I said, I have been TOO open about taking in dogs as unspecified "fosters" or "new family members" which led people to believe I was getting dogs as my own and then "dumping" them. Seeing as how my rescuing ended YEARS ago... you'd think we'd be past that by now. But apparently not!

ETA: From what I can tell, that is the same puppy I had. I don't know when those photos were taken, if they were doctored, etc. I know what condition he was in when I had him, and so does my entire town because we spent a lot of time socializing in public places - and that wasn't it.

stafinois

Professional Nerd
Was it Junoh that was euthanized for temperament? I swear I'm remembering one. I'm not that old and forgetful yet!

Red Chrome

I forgot about "Irish" He was dumped at a shelter in the Portland area.

Here's the thread about her son living with her parents.

Teal

...ice road...
Is it not weird to you how many dogs you cycle through? Like seriously? And you've contacted how many of us asking about buying/adopting our dogs plus those of breeders we're in contact with within our breeds and others?

I'm getting REALLY tired of going this one OVER AND OVER again. Yes, I foolishly jumped into doing rescue when I was younger. I took in and placed a lot of dogs. Each dog was properly vetted, each home was screened and under contract. I realized the rescue world is crazy as shiat, and got out of it. The TWO puppies I have ever purchased and returned were both returned in a reasonable amount of time for issues I couldn't move past - the Fila, and a Saluki puppy (whose breeder I hunt and interact with regularly)

Members online

No members online now.