Surprise!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
FOster or not foster, i am just really really happy that your going to have a dog by your side again. FIngers crossed that all goes well!

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
You are sooooo gonna end up keeping her.... just look at that darling face. She'll be so glad to be out of the shelter... can't wait to see more pics... woo hoo!
LOL you guys are mean! HAHA! We'll see how it goes ;)

I knew you couldn't stay quiet until she was home. Heehee!

God, I am BEYOND stoked for you and I can't wait to get to "know" her as you do.
I know I know! I can't keep my mouth shut! lol But since I know it's going to happen, then I figured why not lol

And uh, I think I said the exact same thing as you when I brought Zaphod home a bit over a month ago.

And I think he's kinda almost permanent now.

:p

But you have willpower. Best of luck using it. :D
LOL yeah...uh.....willpower T_T RIght. lol

FOster or not foster, i am just really really happy that your going to have a dog by your side again. FIngers crossed that all goes well!
Me too :)

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Just wanted to stop in before she's finished sniffing around. Rizzo is here and the meeting iwth Pog, erm.....it went so-so. Not great, but not too horribly.

Rizzo was scared but sniffed Pog for a second. Pog gave her a warning growl and she stopped (she was getting a little too interested lol). But Pog was all "I'm big bad dog, don't mess with me" but nothing too bad. Rizzo was all "Um....hi?....should I sniff you?. NO no I shouldn't.......well.......I want to, but.......NO i won't, well.....maybe.......NO.....etc" lol So there's hope!

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
yeah --- it will improve!!
HOPEFULLY!! :D But they only met so far out of the house-haven't been together in the house yet. I think we will keep walking them near the park outside of the house, not seeing each other in the house, until they like each other more. :)

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
Ohhhh... I almost missed this! Woot, BB! I am so happy you'll have a companion to stay with you.... she has such beautiful eyes... welcome home! ;)

Brattina88

:) glad to hear it! We'll be looking forward to some pics... I think Pog will warm up soon ;)

RD

Are you dead yet?
Even if Pog wants to be a jerk to Rizzo, I have a feeling she's bright enough to steer clear of him if that's the case. ;)

Members online

No members online now.