The Venting Thread

Saeleofu

I just remembered Gavroche needs a T4 run tomorrow. So either I stay up and feed/medicate him at 2am so we can pull blood at 8am, or I try to remember to feed/medicate him at 11ish so we can run the test at 5ish. I wish I would have remembered this sooner :wall:

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Think we will have to pull out of the show tomorrow... Booked hop a long into the vets instead. Will see how he is later today and in the morning :(

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
My mom called me while I was at work yesterday to tell me she is getting married...what.the.hell? She isn't even divorced to my step dad yet and two weeks ago I thought she was still dating a different guy and she told me she dumped him and is now with a new guy. I honestly can't keep up with her shenanigans.

She ended up getting upset with me for not congratulating her and jumping up and down and squeeing. Honestly, I'm not happy about it right now. I found out she was even divorcing my dad sometime in October or November? They had only been split up for about 5 weeks or so when I found out. 2 weeks later she tells me she has a bf when I was still trying to wrap my head around the fact that her and my step dad were split up. I absolutely adore my step dad btw. She told my sister about this bf ON Thanksgiving Day which upset my sister. Then like I said, a few weeks ago she tells me about yet a new bf. And... She keeps pointing out just how much my brother loves this guy too and how he approves and therefore I should approve. What the hell?

She then adds that they aren't getting married anytime soon but follows that statement with saying that they are planning for this summer and wants me to be there. Is it bad that I have zero desire to go?

Grab

I just remembered Gavroche needs a T4 run tomorrow. So either I stay up and feed/medicate him at 2am so we can pull blood at 8am, or I try to remember to feed/medicate him at 11ish so we can run the test at 5ish. I wish I would have remembered this sooner :wall:
Do you run them in house? We have to send the test out, so we can draw blood anytime of day (4-6 hrs post pill, of course)

I switched banks/bank accounts, and updated my direct deposit information a few weeks ago. I got paid today, and instead of being direct deposited, a physical check was issued. So I got to drive to work on my day off to pick it up. Unhappy.

Grab

It's always taken one pay period (where i got one physical check) for direct deposit to go through. It is annoying

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
I switched banks/bank accounts, and updated my direct deposit information a few weeks ago. I got paid today, and instead of being direct deposited, a physical check was issued. So I got to drive to work on my day off to pick it up. Unhappy.
Yeah you'll get one physical check but it should be direct deposited next time. Should. ;)

Yeah you'll get one physical check but it should be direct deposited next time. Should. ;)
I know, it's annoying. I requested that this paycheck go into my previous bank account (which is still open) and the next one go into my new bank account, and it seemed like that was what was going to happen.

Cricket is not feeling well :( She had vomiting and diarrhea last night - when my sister got home today she was dehydrated and shaky, so she took a trip to the vet. Good news is that the vet couldn't find anything wrong with her besides GI upset, and gave us some meds for that.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
This conversation just happened:

Me: "Okay guys... I have this note on my to-do list. It says "Special Order language on cart." What do you think that means?"
Co-worker, thinking I'm asking a different question: "Well, we know what you mean!"
Me: "GREAT! What did it mean? Because I have no recollection of what I meant when I wrote that."

NAUGH.

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
This conversation just happened:

Me: "Okay guys... I have this note on my to-do list. It says "Special Order language on cart." What do you think that means?"
Co-worker, thinking I'm asking a different question: "Well, we know what you mean!"
Me: "GREAT! What did it mean? Because I have no recollection of what I meant when I wrote that."

NAUGH.
Is it for a website? Because my first assumption is that you want to incorporate 'Special Order' into the shopping cart somehow.

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
I HATE that. I will wake up in the middle of the night wondering where my ring is, then spend hours searching for it. :(
This is the biggest reason I stopped wearing my wedding ring. I kept losing it. first I lost it in the OB's office and one of the employees actually dug through the garbage for me and found it (we sent them a huge bouquet of flowers lol) and another time I lost it and had no idea where, went and bought a new ring and months later it turned up in our couch.

They say third time is the charm so I just took it off altogether lol.
I can't find it. :( It's just a little three stone diamond (my birthstone) ring my mom got me for my 16th birthday. I've had it ten years and I don't talk to her any more, but losing it is still upsetting me. If I find it, I'm getting it resized. It falls off because it's too big.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Is it for a website? Because my first assumption is that you want to incorporate 'Special Order' into the shopping cart somehow.
Yeah. They wanted to make a note about "special orders will ship 2-4 days after order" show up in the foot on the cart page. Thankfully the guys have their heads filled with a lot less PANIC than I do right now so they were on top of it and reminded me what I wanted, hahaha.

I really have to make better notes to myself... I made this observation YESTERDAY, BEFORE I made that note, and still, I made a note that wasn't informative enough to tell me what I really meant... "Oh I'll remember what that means!!" No. No I won't.

Someone on an APBT forum just asked if London (lean, 32 lb, male, ADBA American Pit Bull Terrier) is an American Bully. :yikes:

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
Yeah. They wanted to make a note about "special orders will ship 2-4 days after order" show up in the foot on the cart page. Thankfully the guys have their heads filled with a lot less PANIC than I do right now so they were on top of it and reminded me what I wanted, hahaha.

I really have to make better notes to myself... I made this observation YESTERDAY, BEFORE I made that note, and still, I made a note that wasn't informative enough to tell me what I really meant... "Oh I'll remember what that means!!" No. No I won't.
I do the same thing, and I get mad at myself, and I still make sucky notes. :D I guess I just love reading something I wrote and going "Wtf does that even mean?!"

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Today has been awful. Just awful.
It started out good when I first woke up then about 2 hours after I woke up I got this terrible headache that was making me nauseous and every noise, no matter how soft or loud, was KILLING my ears. If I laid flat down on my back and looked straight up, the headache and all would go away but the moment I moved it'd come back.
It finally went away about 45 minutes ago.
Well now I am laying in bed crying and have been for 20 minutes. All because I heard from TJ, my ex, that I miss so much it hurts and I regret to this day for leaving because he did nothing wrong. It was all me and I KNOW this. It kills me. Now he's living in Illinois and has a beautiful girlfriend and Im in Georgia with no one and... Just ugh.
Im sorry, Im rambling. I am so upset right now with 20 different things going on in my life that I cannot handle right now but all I can do is lay here and cry.

Saeleofu

Do you run them in house? We have to send the test out, so we can draw blood anytime of day (4-6 hrs post pill, of course)
Yeah, we run them in house. We can pull blood any time of day, but with the times I feed/medicate him, it's hard to work it out. I've always drawn blood just shy of 6 hours post-pill, so I prefer to stick to that instead of closer to 4 hours, just because it's easier to compare. He gets medicated at noon and midnight, and our hours are 7am to 6pm, and it takes 20 minutes to run the test. I did mange to remember to feed him around 11:30, so I didn't have to stay late to run it. And it came back well into the therapeutic range, so yay :)

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
I'm just feeling a little bit overwhelmed and stuck. I've finally found something I want to go into for a career, and I just feel like it may never happen, or that if it does that Josh will be sacrificing a lot to help make it happen. I don't think he really wants to move again, and there is no chance of my dream career taking place here, let alone the schooling for it.

And, my house is trashed and all I want to do is sit on the couch and watch TV and eat food because I'm feeling sorry for myself. And I'm less angry with my dad these days, and wondering if I should like, try to reconnect with him.

/vent. Sorry, I know that was a lot of deep, stupid sh.t that nobody really wants to hear, but I had to get it off my chest.

Members online