No more Jamie

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Pits, my friend Kelly went to connitcut when her husband had ausplastic anemia (i am not sure how it is spelled) he was dying..and she could no longer handle the care for they had him on huge doses of predisone and pain killers. She met his best friend Matt. She was 29, and i believe Micheal was 21. After her husband passed away, she and matt became friends, she felt that the attraction might have been because they both loved Micheal so much so she moved out into her own apartment. After a year she thought what am i doing, i really like MAtt so they got back together. They have now had a wonderful marraige of 22 years. They are one of the very few couples that i know of where both are still in love with each other, support each other, and are everything i want in life but do not have.absence makes the heart grow fonder, sweetie...time to be patient.

Listen to Smkie, Pits. And remember we'll keep you company when you get those lonesome blues . . . (Ever heard Sheryl Crow do "Long Gone Lonesome Blues?") But you know Jamie's not really gone; and I really think a lot of him for having the foresight to be able to give you both space to grow in order for the relationship to have a chance to be all that it can be.

bubbatd

Head up girl !!! There are reasons for everthing ! Hugs from a Grammy !!

Saje

Island dweller
You'll be fine! Just need to get used to it again. Maybe you can join a club or something to meet more people? Keep busy ... nevermind it's you :D

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Saje said:
You'll be fine! Just need to get used to it again. Maybe you can join a club or something to meet more people? Keep busy ... nevermind it's you :D
Yeah I'll get used to it again its just a down time for me Jamies gone and in three weeks the puppies (all but Poe) will be gone. And im STILL missing Maxis like crazy.

Feels like everyone/thing is leaving me

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
Oh,Oh OH I HAVE AN IDEA!!! Sunny and Me and Tim and the boyz can come and visit you!!! :D (cuz Philly pa is only a few days drive from where you live, right? :p ) I know Tim and I are willing and wouldn't Sunny go CRAZY with Pakak and Babe and all the others to play with? I bet Poe is about his size too so he'd atleast have a little chance at being top dog! (yeah right, he's as tough as jello with whipped cream :rolleyes: )
Seriously though, things will get better. It hurts so bad when a dog you worked SO HARD to train gets hit by a stupid car. Atleast you didn't have to see him suffer, and you gave him the most awesome couple of months he could have had, with good food and people to love him. I'm sure in Max's mind he was just having one last night on the town before he settled into being a house dog.
As for Jamie "if you truely love something, let it free, and if it comes back it's yours forever" You deserve the best, and right now Jamie doesn't feel he can be your best. What a great guy to realize that and not be selfish getting into a relationship neither of you are ready for! I'm sure it hurts and I am sure you're lonely but it'll all work out. If nothing else you've got your dogs and they are better friends then most people I know (be funny if it wasn't so true right?) okay, well my wise sage advice has run out :rolleyes: so I am off to grocery shop for 60...oh, I mean 6 ravenous teenaged boys. Wish me and my body luck! Remember too, we love you Lfp!

bogolove

I am sorry, Pits. But I truly feel that if something keeps coming back to you, then it's heart belongs to you. This may be what you both need for the relationship to grow and to realize the feelings that you both have for each other. Kepp your head up, everything happens for a reason, and it always works out for the best in the end, even if you can't see it now. I am here to talk to you anytime that you need.

Members online