Shiva Diva

Barb04

Super Moderator
What commercials????????????????????????????????

Did we miss something????????????????????????????

Charley just shot some new commercials for the furniture store. I convinced him, after pointing out to how he pays attention, that people actually watch commercials with dogs in them. And after all, Shiva's so much prettier than those Mastiffs in the Toyota commercials, lol!

She's a total ham - a natural. She mugs for the camera like a starlet, lol!

Barb04

Super Moderator
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does Charley have a website for his furniture store? It would be great to see Shiva on it.

What channel and where does it get aired? My girlfriend has a satellilte dish and wonder if she'd be able to get it on there.

She's going to be insufferable for the next few days - lording it over Kharma :rolleyes: Shiva already taunts the other dogs if she gets to go somewhere in the car with me and they don't - even if it's just to the end of the driveway.

roni

K-9 lover ;)
Oh Renee - how smart you are to put Shiva in the commercial. What a marketing tool! Your furniture store will stick out so much better than any of your competition. Hope we all get to see it! : )

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
your right about a dog making more of an imprint on the viewer..i can list commercials in my head that have had dogs in them going back years...one of my favorites was that bloodhound fuel commerical that had the macaws singing on the sign. Can't rememer what they sold exactly, but i remember the dog. I wish i had some of them on tape..the squirrel ones just crack me up.

I was joking and told Charley that with one more dog - for a fourth - we could sit them around a table and do the poker playing dogs for a commercial, lol!

I'm hoping that the next time we shoot we'll use two of the dogs, then another shoot with Bimmer. I'd like to keep people looking to see what's coming next.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i love the poker thing.it would be worth trying to pull off, but u know me and Macvic...we love to stage a scene....that would make me want to come to your store!

The funny part was I'd get Shiva to stand where we wanted her to and stay there just perfectly - and Charley would flub his lines :D

Charley really has no idea of what I can actually get these dogs to do. When he's around he gets excited and they get confused and are desperate to try to figure out what he wants from them, then he yells to get their attention, then speaks softly to them and they finally get a chance to figure it out. If he'd just stop getting so excited and hyper they'd do what I want them to do pretty reliably.

Debi

I shall be president of Shiva's fan club...you KNOW she is gonna have fans!! That was such a great idea. :) I, too, notice commercials that have animals (dogs in particular) in them. Shiva will become famous...maybe I should get her 'pawprint' now. I wish I could see it. Good thing we have Bimmer to keep her 'grounded'. LOL :)

Barb04

Super Moderator
Oh Debi, a pawprint! What a great idea! If you get #1, I get #2. We should make it a limited edition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.