NE Meet Up - June 14 - 16

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
Just found out I have to work :( Bleeeh.

For future reference, Waramaug trumps Kent Falls every time, for me. Macedonia is still awesome.

Just found out I have to work :( Bleeeh.

For future reference, Waramaug trumps Kent Falls every time, for me. Macedonia is still awesome.
Your work is the WORST!

This week just Sunday, but you guys can meet up Sat & maybe we can plan a diff day? The SO is going to be exhausted anyway. He'll be in VT all day Sat and won't get home until 2am Sunday anyway.
xpaeanx, I can definitely do Sunday. I can also go closer to you, if you'd like. Or you can come up this way.

xpaeanx

Afternoon-ish... Like maybe 2pm. SO Needs to sleep in, then we go to Brunch with his parents every Sunday.... So after that we're free.

xpaeanx

Also, where are we going and how is the terrain? I might want to bring the Muffasaurus. He's good for flat-ish with a max of about 4 miles hiking, but can go awhile if it's play where he can take breaks.

Also, where are we going and how is the terrain? I might want to bring the Muffasaurus. He's good for flat-ish with a max of about 4 miles hiking, but can go awhile if it's play where he can take breaks.
No idea. Julee, what's the terrain like?

Afternoon-ish... Like maybe 2pm. SO Needs to sleep in, then we go to Brunch with his parents every Sunday.... So after that we're free.
Sounds good to me!

I have no transportation, but I can do Sunday!
I think I can get two people and two dogs in my mini car if we don't go far. How far is Macedonia?

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
Literally right down the road. 1/4th of a mile, probably. I have to be at my house at 2:30pm ish to pick up a client dog (who can stay here while I'm gone, not a big deal), other than that I'm good. Depending on where we go in Macedonia, there are tons of trails that are flat and pleasant, and a ton of trails that require actual hiking. The flat trails have the streams, so I prefer those.

xpaeanx

Ok... Now I'm torn. Previously mentioned job with the schedule I hate has me scheduled to open Monday(schedule came out today). So if I do meet up with you I'd have to leave after an hour. :( this is my last week there too. After next week I'll be back in my old job.

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
Want to reschedule for in a few weeks? Next weekend I have dock dogs (which you all should totally come to), weekend after that I'm free, weekend after that is my birthday... then I'm free all after that!

Want to reschedule for in a few weeks? Next weekend I have dock dogs (which you all should totally come to), weekend after that I'm free, weekend after that is my birthday... then I'm free all after that!
Where do you do Dock Dogs?

I don't mind rescheduling but I don't want to mess up your weekends.

And Happy Birthday! :)
I'm about 100% sure you two are both doing the dock dog thing next weekend at the same place.

I'm busy next weekend and the following, I think. You'd think i would know my work schedule since i do the scheduling, but no....

Members online