I have had enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beauceron

I came here from another forum, Pro Dog, and I will say it's a lot more heavily moderated over there, (fights over cropping and docking, designer dogs... well I never!) It's a little more violent on this side of the fence, but hey I like a little more healthy competition and excitment!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
what i don't understand is why a thread like this ranks as much attention as it seems to do. If someone is unhappy that is a shame..what ever the reason but everyone has the right to exercise free will and stay or go as they choose. To strike out and name call is never the way to settle anything and in my opinion in very poor taste. Everyone has an opinion, it is the reader's choice to agree or disagree. You are never going to make everyone see your way and that is a good thing. Because we find suprising answers when we keep an open mind. my old boss said he learned as much from amateurs as he did from the old pros..and the forum is the best place to get a variety of opinions and suggestions..this is a family friendly forum. the family friendly is all of our goals.

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
worried said:
I agree, there are some stupid people on the internet and either you are one of them or very immature even though you are only 12. Your parents obviously haven't taught you any manners.
You can suggest all you lilke, but and I repeat, but, I am not norskgra and I take offence at the tone of your posts.
Isn't it a bit immature to pick a fight with a 12 year old? Or fuel the fire?

keyodie

Keyozilla
worried said:
I agree, there are some stupid people on the internet and either you are one of them or very immature even though you are only 12. Your parents obviously haven't taught you any manners.
Why, you are so very nice. You're anything but rude. :D Sorry, but I don't like coincidences. I was just suggesting something...

Lol thanks guys...:p

Richie, I agree, someone should lock this thread.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i will call attention to it in the mod forum and see what the others have to say if it should be locked or not.

Richie12345

smkie said:
i will call attention to it in the mod forum and see what the others have to say if it should be locked or not.
Thank you, I personally think this guy is just a troll

BigDog2191

Big German Shepherd
Enough is enough. If you wanna leave, bye. There's no reason for this thread to continue because "worried" wants to pick a fight with a 12 year old. Keyodie was merely suggesting something... no need for anybody to get their panties in a bunch.

Ash47

Taco Dog
Ok, there have been several attempted interventions by the mods here, and most posters acted maturely. Some could not follow suit, so we will just say so long to the OP and close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.