NOVA . . .err . . Mid-Atlantic . . .er . . EAST COAST Chazzers!

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
you should def bring Izzy if you can.
I would just need to hear from everybody who is bringing a dog about how well they read the body language of other dogs. If she lets them know that she doesn't want to play and they just let it at that then I can def. bring her, if they will pester her or act aggressively towards her if she tells them to back off then she will not be able to come.

Lilavati

Arbitrary and Capricious
Well time is awasting . . . if there's no better way to do it, I can mail a check to hold the slot . . .you all just better show up!

noludoru

Bored Now.
Lilavati, I'm going to PM everyone who has posted in this thread and not said they aren't coming and ask for a definite RSVP on April 5th. Is two or three days (say till Saturday) long enough to give an official tally? Then I can tell everyone who has RSVP'ed how much they'll be paying.

noludoru

Bored Now.
Sorry, but with this short of notice, I cannot take off work. Hope you guys have fun.
We settled the date of April 5th on February 14th, coincidentally, the date of your last post. Is a month and a half not enough notice for you? If so, I apologize, but scheduling things six months in advance to accommodate one member isn't going to happen. If you needed more time, you should have spoken up back in February when we settled the date - we could have accommodated you then.

I fully understand some of the members who can't make it, and I wasn't expecting quite a few people who posted that they were interested way back that they could come because we hadn't heard anything from them since; and they didn't know the date back then so it was very short notice. But having notice of the date a month and a half in advance doesn't count as "short notice" to me.

Lilavati

Arbitrary and Capricious
Folks, Nolu and I have consulted and have decided to hold off on the big meet-up until more people can attend. Since renting was contingent on having a lot of people, many of them from out of town, we have decided against it was too expensive for our needs.

Because I know the place, and know its safe, we are going to use the Beatley Library dog park ("my dog park"). I've sent PMs to the people Nolu told me have confirmed. If you are planning to come on April 5 and have not gotten a PM, PM me and I'll send you directions. Thanks!

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Please let me know if you all are going to have another meet-up...

Im sooooo disappointed that I cant come :( I was for sure that we would have another person (or two) hired by now...

:(:(

Members online

No members online now.