Lots of Ferrets in Various Poses

Well, I know we have some ferret lovers on this forum so I figured I would introduce and share some pictures of my six

Sasha, is my 4 year old, very petite only female. I've had her the longest and she was my 2nd ferret. She's a princess who wants her way when she wants it. When they all get some raw she gets first dibs and will carry it around hissing at any of the boys who think they can take it from her. She sleeps only on pillows and beds (my bed). She beats up the boys and puts them in their place, like any good female should do

This is Linus, he's my BIG 3 year old deaf boy. At least in winter he's huge. He about doubles in size for winter and I could swear that's it happens over night. He's an absolute sweetheart, as any fat ferret should be. He's perfectly content to lay in my arms and be cuddled (the only one of my ferrets that will put up with it). But as much as I love him he would be the first one eaten at the watering hole

This is Spike. He's 3 years old and evil. He's my special ferret. I honestly think their is something off about him. He doesn't quite know how to be a ferret. Doesn't know how to play with them and is loner. And he likes to bite, but he always goes for the kill, always. And the way he bites is different than the nippers I've worked with and have. It's like a need to bite.

Despite all this he hold a special place in my heart. I've had to work a lot with him because of his oddness. and he has the softest coat of all of the.

This is Marty, my 4 year old nipper. He's a sweet boy who was named after the M on his forehead. He's slightly insane and seems to like sleeping in the middle of floors, purposely where I'm going to walk.

This is Loon and he's also 3 years old. I got him the same day as Spike and so they've grown up together. He's a master speedbump and only a little bit smaller than Linus is in the winter and bigger than him in the summer. He got his name from the dark Burgundy color of his eyes, like a Loons (the bird).

His favorite thing is when I'm flipping a blanket back and forth and chasing the vacuum.

And last but not least there is Phil, my oldest ferret at 7 years old. He's an old man but still finds time to jump around chasing blankets and run threw tubes with the best of them

He gives kisses and will give kisses until you stop him which just melts me every time.

Sasha

Spike

Linus

Marty

More

kennel

They are adorable, we are not aloud ferrets in new zealand because they eat our native species.
Glad they seem to get along most of the time. :D

Brattina88

Aw, I love them all!! Linus reminds me a lot of Izzy. She's deaf, too.
They are all completely adorable... you got some really good shots. I have the hardest time getting a decent picture of mine :p That first picture of Spike, he looks like a model! :eek: LOL

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
OMGG!!! You have so many - I'm so jealous!

That reminds me to post the few crappy photos I got at our local ferret frolic this past weekend. ;)

Thanks everyone!

Yep, Allie I've got a ton :D six can destroy a room in just a few hours. It's soo funny.

I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures

Juicy

Sooo cute! Love the masked ones!! They remind me of long little racoons. And big k9s they have!

I love Ferrets.I had them for years before I had to move back home.I miss them carpet sharks.When i do end up moving out I am going to get at least 1 mind you I think its better to have more the 1 they are addictive.I had up to 5 at one time and loved it.Yours are sooo cute.

How adorable! I have always loved ferrets. I had one briefly a few years back but discovered I am very allergic and had to give her to my brother.

Members online

No members online now.