It's getting closer

Dekka

Just try me..
Hey.. how did you cross the police tape.. Hmmm You say your name is Giny.. and how do you spell you last name? Do you know any of the suspects in custody?

Loon door? Is that some code word or back alley forum slang?

noludoru

Bored Now.
Dekka, I'm sorry, but if part of the job description of being your Ass is getting VJJ spiders sprayed at you, I'm going to have to resign. Is this a daily thing?

ACooper

Just pee in the cup fake agent B and everything will go smoother for you down at head quarters.........

Tinfoil hat.. you don't say...... I found traces of aluminum on the straw to be used for the puppies (or piglets not sure yet the test results aren't back yet.. my ass is slow) You are the first person to mention it. hmm why dont' you sit down and one of our agents will question you.
Maybe your ass is overloaded?

Dekka

Just try me..
Why do you need a lawyer? If you have nothing to hide just pee in the cup. Or have you done something that you think you need a lawyer for? We are all just friendly agents trying to get to the bottom of this thread.

Ass. Nolu.. I am terribly sorry. Here take this can of Spider-b-gone and spray the room.. NOT the lab mind you. This shouldn't happen again.

Dekka

Just try me..
This Snip character looks suspicious.. agent C do you have time to check him out. I will do an analysis of that ass pic. It seems harmless but he could be trying to get a message to Baxter or some other infiltrator.

Bax>> YOu will have to pee eventually.

Dekka

Just try me..
Normal spray will do nothing against my moist, hairy, venomous spiders.
You are wrong. This is my own special spray. Formulated esp for forum vj spiders. You and your spiders will have to be more clever than that if you think to over throw chaz with your troll minions and spiders!!!

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
Agent Q from the Bureau Of Over Breeding Solutions (please refer to us by our initials). I have brought pee in a cup, but it isn't actually mine.

noodlerubyallie

Sprayin' the spiders
*****squeezes her legs together and runs for the hideout*****

**** you vile agent Zed! I'll get you and your ass! You haven't seen the last of me!!

:fighting0040:

Dekka

Just try me..
Agent Q from the Bureau Of Over Breeding Solutions (please refer to us by our initials). I have brought pee in a cup, but it isn't actually mine.
Hmm I didn't know we were sharing jurisdiction with B.O.O.B.S. do you have the paper work? Just fill out this form and give the pee in a cup to my Ass.

M

MyHorseMyRules

Agent Q! Glad you could make it. Hopefully, we will be working very closely with BOOBS on this case, so we'll need your full cooperation.

Miakoda

This dog should have had a spay/abort. End of story.

There are more than enough Lab mixes dying every day, puppies included, and God knows that there are more than enough "Pit Bull mixes" out there and dying every day. I can't even hide my disgust at bringing yet another unwanted litter into this world and laughing it off calling it a "fun project." How about you take over MY JOB of euthanizing these creatures no one wants! Will you still be laughing then?

And seriously, BigDogs, weren't you the one posting in the news section making comments about how untrustworthy and ficious "pit bulls" are? In fact, I'll go find your comments. People here haven't forgotten the downright stupid posts you've made perpetuating dumb myths and stating them as "fact".

And don't even get me started on breeding three litters in a year and peddling them off. I wonder....who is going to get the profits from this litter?

Maybe I'm just in the wrong business. Maybe I should be the next Puppy Peddler of the MOnth.

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
I was called in by the Tri-county Inspector Territorial Services. They wanted me to provide Special High Intensity Training for BD. The paperwork should have been electronically sent. I'll pour the pee into the laptop shortly.

Members online

No members online now.