Thinking about breeding Sawyer

L

LabBreeder

LMAO - Until I saw it was Zoom, I thought we had another "uneducated" person asking a very odd question. Then I saw the smilies and who it was. Definitely funny!
Prosthetic balls AND doggie condoms!! I swear. :eek:

Boemy

Meat-scented? :eek:

Bitch: Mmm, what smells like bacon? *bite bite*

Male: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
LMAO Boemy.

Labbreeder are those things actually real??

*puke* I coudln't imagine being the one to help out with putting that on LMAO!

HAHA Zoom - I think Sawyer and Riot would make beautiful little puppies! We should definately breed them...

Ashlea

Hell, I'd pay more than $1000, now that is a designer breed! Pups from 2 males, one altered too! What will you call the breed, ImposiAuzie Sheps?

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
Hey, you never know!

I actually had somebody tell me that my mom's maltese could still be bred, even though she was spayed! The lady said that spaying/neutering is like birth control...it doesn't work every time. She said that if we kept putting Scandal (the maltese) with males, she would eventually get pregnant.

Maybe if you just keep Sawyer with a harem of attractive Aussie ladies, it will work! Provide a disco ball and a Dido CD in the background and you're good to go!

Zoom . . . guess it's a good thing you're a nut, since Sawyer doesn't have any anymore :p

But, if your set on trying . . . maybe Kharma can charm some semen out of him . . . Just imagine what herding fiends we'd get. They'd probably look like Wookies on four paws :D

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
LOL Zoom! Until I saw it was you I was gonna whip out some popcorn!!

:)popcorn:)

bubbatd

OMG !!!! I've gotta get those hanging balls for my SIL !!! Are they really $25 ??? That's pretty pricey for a joke !!!

M&M's Mommy

Owned by 3 mutts
I can't believe you got him NEUTERED, Zoom. What a horrible thing to do to your dog. You know he misses his manhood, right?

Do your poor mutilated Sawyer a favor. www.neuticles.com
My goodness, I didn't know such thing existed!!

For the OP, if you ever figure out how to breed neutered/spayed dogs, please let me know. Mocha, Missy & I would be veryyy interested!

elegy

overdogged
i've looked into unspaying luce, but it's very pricey. she'd have to have lots and lots of puppies in order to recoup.

i was thinking about breeding her to a standard poodle and making pidoodles. tough dogs, but non-shedding! for the allergic thug.

L

LabBreeder

Riot - They are supposedly real (the doggie condoms). The pic is on the website, but I don't know if I WANT to believe it! :eek: Who'd want to put a condom on their dog, watch while they mate, then have to dispose of it afterwards....YUCK!!!
LOL

Boemy

You should breed him with my cat to create the newest breed, the siamese cog!

MomOf7

Evil Kitty taco eater
Riot - They are supposedly real (the doggie condoms). The pic is on the website, but I don't know if I WANT to believe it! :eek: Who'd want to put a condom on their dog, watch while they mate, then have to dispose of it afterwards....YUCK!!!
LOL
My twisted mind had a thought...What if they use those for mating but not with other dogs:yikes: There are people out there like that:yikes: :yikes:

Zoom

Twin 2.0
LMAO that is hilarious!! LOL Omg a PitPoodle...

As for Sawyer and Riots children.. I guess we could call them Aussilgian Shepherds.

Beautiful, Bold and stubborn! :)
And world-record setting shedders!!

I've actually met a couple of dogs with Neuticals and I almost die laughing each and every time! They don't look all that real, in fact they ride like a military haircut--high and tight. They also don't feel real...yes, I have purposely felt up a dog. And I didn't even buy it kibble first. Maybe that's why they never called back? :(

Elegy: You have no idea how much it hurt to laugh that hard with my allergies doing what they are today! OMG!

And only $1,000 for pick of the litter? Please, do you think these are some silly Labradoodles? THESE awesome designer dogs will go for $3000 AND be registered with the YMBJ registry...for those not cool enough to have one of these dogs, YMBJ stands for "You Must Be Joking". :D

Members online