Stephy's midnight musings/updates

joce

Really? Cause we were given carton milk at school.... :rofl1:
We only had it a couple years (don't think they still have it) because it ended up in people's lockers and would eventually explode. Was disgusting. Especially in those junk lockers no one ever used!

We even had an assembly on how to correctly poke them with the straw when we got them:p

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
I am just going to assume that when I land in Canada everyone is going to look like Ryan Gosling and Rachel Mcadams lol

..then again, every time I go to the hospital I still hope everyone is going to be as hot as Grey's Anatomy doctors haha

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I am just going to assume that when I land in Canada everyone is going to look like Ryan Gosling and Rachel Mcadams lol

..then again, every time I go to the hospital I still hope everyone is going to be as hot as Grey's Anatomy doctors haha
But...they also have us the Beib. So there's that.

Brattina88

This is sooo me :rofl1: lol
The last time I was in the ER I had a good looking young doctor and good drugs it was great haha :eek:

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR

So freakin' true. All :hail: you!

This is sooo me :rofl1: lol
The last time I was in the ER I had a good looking young doctor and good drugs it was great haha :eek:
My old gyno was a VERY good looking black man with very nice hands. Makes for a nice experience, if I do say so myself.
You don't want some old lady with old, wrinkly, crackly fingers messing with your lady bits, do ya? lol

crazedACD

My old gyno was a VERY good looking black man with very nice hands. Makes for a nice experience, if I do say so myself.
You don't want some old lady with old, wrinkly, crackly fingers messing with your lady bits, do ya? lol
Oh god yes. I'd much rather a guy poking around down there than some woman. When I had a woman, she was doing a procedure, and mid way stopped and said "Okay I'll give you a break now!" but didn't go away and her and her assistant just hung out down there chit chatting for like 5 minutes. Most. awkward. five. minutes. of. my. life.

I must say though that all my gynos have been...very odd people.

Brattina88

So freakin' true. All :hail: you!

You just described my gyno to the T :rofl1: I HATE HATE HATE it when the one lady assistant does anything. She's evil and IME woman gynos... they have no sympathy at all :p

Oh god yes. I'd much rather a guy poking around down there than some woman. When I had a woman, she was doing a procedure, and mid way stopped and said "Okay I'll give you a break now!" but didn't go away and her and her assistant just hung out down there chit chatting for like 5 minutes. Most. awkward. five. minutes. of. my. life.

OMG I would've died :eek: lol

Totally agree with that last bit o_O

sillysally

Obey the Toad.

One of the doctors at the gyno I go to is good friends with a coworker of mine. Few things are more awkward than discussing a guy you work with while up in the stirrups getting your nether regions proded....

Members online

No members online now.