My Canary Has Died, Tweet-Tweet

I was looking for a forum for different animals other than dogs but don't seem to find any.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that my little canary bird has just died. His name was Tweet-Tweet and he was 5 years old.

I'm kinda sad that he is dead but I won't be getting more. Having Ciárna is quite enough. I had been getting little canary birds from 1995, or their abouts and I thoroughly enjoyed them but you can't beat having a dog though.

We will bury little Tweet-Tweet out in the front garden if and when it decides to stop raining!!! :(

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
birds can be such nice little companions--I have had a few over the years. sorry you lost your little one. RIP.

I know it must sound far too quiet now. :( Good Journey, little one.
Thank you Renee. Yes, it is too quiet and the place were he at, at the front window is very bare now. I will buy some plants for where he used to sit. I dumped the cage and all of the bird stuff earlier. :(

birds can be such nice little companions--I have had a few over the years. sorry you lost your little one. RIP.

Yes, they can be, can't they? I had canaries from roughly 1995, or their abouts. I won't be getting anymore because having a dog is enough.

Fly free Tweet Tweet!:(

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i do love a canary and have known some lovely lovely birds. Fly Free Tweet tweet and fill the heavens with your song. I am very sorry for your loss.

Sorry for your loss. I never had a canary, but we have had tons of budgies and one cockatoo. I have to say my one budgie was such a great pet. I would put him right behind blaze, in smarts, he was deffiently a heart pet. birds are such great little pets.

fly free tweet tweet/

Thank you everyone for all your very nice sentiments.......
I'm sure Tweet-Tweet is having a great time now in birdie heaven with the rest of the little birds that didn't have a chance after leaving their nest this Spring.

Yes, birds are great little pets. Lovely singers. I know Tweet-Tweet was. I had canaries, one after the other, since 1995. Tweet was my first one and lived for ten years! This one didn't live as long and neither did the last one. I was very fond of Tweet-Tweet, better than the last one, Tweedoe. Ah well. I won't be getting more now. Sunday was my last day of having a canary. Looking after Ciárna is enough!!

Members online

No members online now.