1st puppy gone

The first puppy went yesterday she is called Baby, and she was the little runt of the litter, they are coming back today with their daughter and hubby because they would like a little girl too, ohhh i hate to think of my babys going at least these two are going to my hubbys family so I will still get to see them yipee

Barb04

Super Moderator
So sorry to hear they are leaving, but I'm glad you'll be able to see them.

bubbatd

It was always a bitter-sweet time. Hard to see them go, but the smiles on the new owner's faces make up for it.

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
awww Gallien I know how you feel its so hard to watch them go. I don't even want to think about Shadys puppies leaving just yet (though I am keeping one a female most likely). I was a wreck when I had to say goodbye to Roxys puppies earlier this year but I get so see a few of them around town alot so that makes it easier.

Another girl gone, the lady came looking for a boy but her hubby fell in love with a girl, i used to work with her, and hubby works with her now, so its great I will get loads of pics as she grows

MyDogsLoveMe

My pets love me they do
Oh Gallien it is hard to see your babies leave the nest. I am sure you have placed them with great families and you being the grandma will get to see them. they certainly turned into some beauties.

Mordy said:
awww that must be so hard to let them go!
Yep yopu wouldnt belive how hard, i just hope the rest can go to homes where I can see them, I am trying to talk my mum into having the boy she named he he

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
Aww, that's sad. But at least you have one pup, and you know they all went to good homes.

Yep and my mum hade little jake which is great and he is staying with us over christams because they already had a holiday booked before they decided to have him, so i get him back for 2 weeks

Members online

No members online now.