Max & CJ in action

Barb04

Super Moderator
Max sniffs CJ's nose to calm her down before he begins again....

this is normal for these two ....

Of course, the cats looked at them like they were crazy....

Max resting at last.....

How funny! I see that kind of look all the time here - and if anyone heard my bunch playing they'd be sure there was a humongous dog fight taking place - honestly, they sound just awful!

Love the cat faces! They just don't want to understand dogs at all, do they?

Barb04

Super Moderator
Renee, luckily my closest neighbor loves to watch Max & CJ playing. They know it's all in fun.

Max looks like he's at that same delightful stage of growth as Kharma is right now - just on the far side of that charmingly gangly stage where they're all legs, feet and head, not quite over it, but you can still see the puppy that was and at the same time you can see ahead to the dog that will be.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
awesome pics!!!I love a series that tells a story...especially with the cat's opinion thrown in!!! What fun.

roni

K-9 lover ;)
soooooo CUTE!! I can understand...Rookie and Chevy have this squeeky ball that they both absolutely love. Rookie will take it and squeek it right in Chevy's face and then take off running (wanting Chevy to chase him - which he does). This is all inside, running from room to room and around the couch then up on top of the bed back around the couch, etc. Poor Chevy actually ran smack into the wall because he was running so fast, he couldn't get stopped. This is a ritual every night. My fiance gets a little annoyed (because Chevy is barking constantly) but the boys are having a blast! : )

Members online

No members online now.