Crazy Standard Poodle haircuts please!

xpaeanx

Just wondering about poodle standards... but the AKC doesn't give a weight range... they just say the standard poodle must be over 15 inches.

xpaeanx

..... ok, I just looked at the link posted on the first page.

I really want a poodle now... but mainly just so I can walk around with a "pet bison"!!!!

ACooper

No surprise, but I LOVE the Steelers football player poodle..........how cool is THAT?

michaelf

credit where due.

Justine Cosley did the steelers creative.
Sandy Hartness did the camel, the snail, chicken and peacock. Cindy, the poodle is now retired I believe..
The Panda won People's Choice award at Hershey I think two years ago, I was cheering for that one myself.

They plan this stuff for MONTHS in advance!
I got a standard to try my own creative ,and my Poo loves to be groomed, but I think I might be to shy to actually get up there and do it. Plus, I can't come up with an original idea,:(

Juicy

Justine Cosley did the steelers creative.
Sandy Hartness did the camel, the snail, chicken and peacock. Cindy, the poodle is now retired I believe..
The Panda won People's Choice award at Hershey I think two years ago, I was cheering for that one myself.

They plan this stuff for MONTHS in advance!
I got a standard to try my own creative ,and my Poo loves to be groomed, but I think I might be to shy to actually get up there and do it. Plus, I can't come up with an original idea,:(
hershey inspired me to get this done....

i love the pony doodle in your avvy, thats my next to get done, but in blue.

Members online