Photoshoot ideas/examples please. 18th birthday..

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Im getting a photoshoot for my 18th birthday. A friend of mine, very talented is giving me a photoshoot for a very low price as long as I let her use the pictures for her photography class

Right now I was just thinking of doing some typical stuff.

I like outdoor shots, maybe something outside in a cute dress.

some more casual shots with the new addition (puppeh), me in converse.. that kind of thing lol

and some more sexy shots just for fun. wanna be victoria secret catalog shots

please share pictures and ideas so she has some idea what I would like lol I have no real idea what I want at the moment

Lizmo

Water Junkie
If it were me taking the pictures I would:

Have you walk beside a pretty lake/pond while walking with the dog, looking at the dog. Bright, cheerful colors, and pretty winter-ish (no snow though).

I would also have you lie on your stomach with the pup lying down and you two looking at each other. On green grass with fall type trees and leaves around. Again, bright, cheerful colors (for you with your clothes and maybe a simple, but cheery jacket for pup).

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
If it were me taking the pictures I would:

Have you walk beside a pretty lake/pond while walking with the dog, looking at the dog. Bright, cheerful colors, and pretty winter-ish (no snow though).

I would also have you lie on your stomach with the pup lying down and you two looking at each other. On green grass with fall type trees and leaves around. Again, bright, cheerful colors (for you with your clothes and maybe a simple, but cheery jacket for pup).
that sounds really pretty! exactly the kind of thing i was looking for

Your birthday is October 25th, so the pup will for sure be here by then?
Yes :)

Lizmo

Water Junkie
that sounds really pretty! exactly the kind of thing i was looking for
You're up beat, young, and will have a pretty white fluffy pup. It's what popped into my head first when I read over your post. I've actually got a mental picture of what I would want the photo to look like - now I want to come do a photoshoot with you! :p

cwebbatya

Maybe try to introduce your man into the photoshoot. Maybe he is jealous even though he says nothing :) Its hard to understand us men. haha

Barb04

Super Moderator
CT should have some nice fall leaf pics at that time to make a beautiful backdrop.

Brandyb

I like Lizmos ideas - Since it's fall, like Barb said, i find this time of year great for casual outdoor shots because the colours are so vibrant. Laying in the leaves with the puppy shot??? Woods with a stream walking casual kind of thing - fall coloured trees as the backdrop.
These are what came to mind for me as my sister and I are going out to do some fall shots of me and the little dog (if it stops raining - yeesh). Have fun with it!!! :)

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Ill be going to miami for the shoot, so the fall leaves won't be there unfortunately

but we are gonna find a pretty park or something :) I already found the dress and the shoes and for the one with the pup im just gonna wear jeans, my converse and a tshirt or something like that

Members online

No members online now.