Finally, the Puppy Photo Thread

J's crew

ACK! I love them! My husband always said he wouldn't ever want a Dobie but after seeing your pics I think he may change his mind. :D

Soooo...boys....we are hoping for boys in this next litter...can you show us those pups when THEY get here...teehee....

Yeah i know GLUTTON for punishment but OMG, such nice puppies

S

Doberdogs

Living on Doberman Drive
Patient? I did not know you had such wonderful pictures or doubt patience would have entered the equation :rofl1:
I CANNOT look at these anymore! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT!!!!
Oh man, they are sooooo cute!

B

Blue_Dog

I'm just curious, is there any health benefits to cropping a dog's ears or is it all for looks?

Anyways they are still cute.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
I'm just curious, is there any health benefits to cropping a dog's ears or is it all for looks?
It depends.. there are several schools of thought on this. For the most part, I believe it's cosmetic. However, I'd rather not get into a cropping debate on this thread.

Rest assured that these puppies were cropped by one of the most experienced and talented cropping veterinarians in the country. She knows what she's doing, and does a spectacular job at not only making the ears look wonderful, but to minimize any discomfort and decrease the healing time needed. :)

Members online

No members online now.