Tailgating Dog

GoingNowhere

I got to see my baby Boo again over the weekend! I was thrilled to see her. She joined our tailgate and was quite good - much less concerned than she was at her first tailgate.

And one awful cell phone photo just because I enjoy torturing the dog:

And lastly - we had visitors last week! Aren't they the cutest!?

Pardon the lack of quality on all of the photos - the first tailgating batch were taken on a friend's point and shoot and the last three were cell phone snapshots. But I was just too happy to have dogs in my life again for a bit that I wanted to share, despite the lack of quality.

GoingNowhere

I bet Arnold was a great tailgate buddy. Pitbulls are so stable and versatile!

Boo worries a bit too much to be cut out for the college lifestyle, however I was very proud of how well she did. Last year she had her tail tucked and had to spend most of her time in the car. This time, she was happy to wander around the lot and didn't need to spend her entire time in the backseat of the car to prevent her little self from spontaneously combusting under the stress. I'd call it an improvement!

Plus - I think I'm going to kidnap her (weather permitting) shortly before thanksgiving and keep her for a week at school before I go home on break - I am very excited! :) She won't be as thrilled as I will, but hopefully she'll do okay. My roommate just had her dogs down here (the aussies pictured above) for a week and they did very well, so we'll see.

Members online

No members online now.