Gotta love the late night drama - *WARNING - Vomit inside*

K

Kristen1980

Your story made me laugh, sorry but it did lol! I was trying to picture it in my head and yes it was the perfect storm. I cannot handle vomit. When I see somebody vomit or smell it makes me sick. Hope your little one feels better :)

Gypsydals

Gotta love those late nights like that.

For me its not the smell of diarrhea or puke its the texture. I have yet to find anything to pick either up that you can not feel the texture through what ever you are using. I've often thought about getting one of those super small wet/dry vacs just for that purpose.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I'm so good at being sick. A misspent youth will do that to you :D

I was once sick ON my ex boyfriend. In a club... Sat on a sofa... I used to take a plastic bag in my bag just in case I threw up!!! I also know the toilets of one rock club very very intimately..

Once I threw up in a pub outside the toilets (i didn't make it... But in fairness my friend who worked there had given me 5 large shots of mixed spirits one after the other). When my friend came home after her shift she was complaining about someone's sick she had to clear up!! I did admit to it... Lol

I was terrible now I think back...!!!

All fun :D

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
My turn. Up puking and such all night. Exact same thing the little one just went through. I feel much better today and my fever broke, so hopefully it was just a quick stomach bug and I'm about through it - which would be really good as I'm supposed to have 15 people over tomorrow for Christmas dinner.

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
Thanks Barb. My headache is subsiding as I drink more. Mostly water, but I just had a small glass or orange juice that I took with my morning pills. Hopefully it stays down.

Members online