Butterfly hunting butterflies

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Haha, that's awesome that she actually got one! Bruno has been chasing dragon flies, and lizards here since he was a pup, but still has not got one yet.
She gets them pretty frequently, actually. She got two today, missed a million more though. :p The very second day I brought her home from the breeder's I found her in the yard pulling a butterfly limb from limb, lol.

Hasn't caught a bird yet, but it doesn't stop her from trying. ;)

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Fudge has caught a bird you want to thank your lucky stars she hasnt yet
Lol well... considering the birds are almost her size, I'm not sure what she thinks she's going to do with them IF she ever caught one. ;)

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
she is a fiesty little one, isn't she? Wilson chases bugs--and he usually catches them--ack!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Yes, feisty is a good word for her! Some people came up wanting to meet her and they said she was an 'ambitious little dog'. I really like that description of her.

Be glad she is just after butterflies and birds, lol. Bet she'd make an awesome mouser though!

Sheesh, all your dogs catch things? I guess Bruno is just not a very good hunter lol.
LOL! Poor Bruno. He should come visit Bimmer and Kharma. Bimmer thought he could catch a bear on his own. That didn't work out too well, though, but he's lightning death on groundhogs and barn rats. Kharma is too. She got her first groundhog when she was 5 months old. They both think groundhogs, squirrels, rabbits, etc., are delicious. Tallulah hasn't really had a chance yet. I have a feeling she'll be as good at it as the other two, with them teaching her.

Oh, and Shiva, the ex's Fila that Bimmer raised, kills and eats skunks -- without getting sprayed. It gives her atrocious breath though. :eek:

Be glad she is just after butterflies and birds, lol. Bet she'd make an awesome mouser though!

LOL! Poor Bruno. He should come visit Bimmer and Kharma. Bimmer thought he could catch a bear on his own. That didn't work out too well, though, but he's lightning death on groundhogs and barn rats. Kharma is too. She got her first groundhog when she was 5 months old. They both think groundhogs, squirrels, rabbits, etc., are delicious. Tallulah hasn't really had a chance yet. I have a feeling she'll be as good at it as the other two, with them teaching her.

Oh, and Shiva, the ex's Fila that Bimmer raised, kills and eats skunks -- without getting sprayed. It gives her atrocious breath though. :eek:

Skunks :eek: Id rather Bruno didn't ever have skunk breath lol

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
AWesome action shots. The ones with the birds are first rate. Fiesty is right!

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Omg! I cannot believe you captured that, Laur... you're too good.

Mia is freaking adorable. You must be constantly entertained between her and Summer! :p

Members online

No members online now.