Thanksgiving and the spoiled dog...

Debi

OH DEAR..yesterday with company here...my poor pups had to stay outside. BUT, TODAY.........it is their Thanksgiving...a bowl of turkey, a warm bed...they were in by 9 A.M. to be coddled and spoiled. How I missed them yesterday!!! You'd think ONE day wouldn't be a big deal..........but it was to me. :D It is only 21 degrees with snow on the ground...........we will all be boogling by the fireplace all day. Hammie is already snoring.......LOUDLY. LOL That poor boy is so 'needy'.....he just loves being in. Addie usually doesn't care..but she, too is enjoying the fire...with the full belly of turkey. :D A GOOD day.

The shelties ate very well and burped all afternoon.
Now they think it is every day and keep following me into the kitchen thinking they will get leftovers.... which they just might......

Chazhound

agilitydobemom

agilitydobemom
Turkey for everyone at my house and they all enjoyed it and layed around on the floor after eating probably wishing they had some sweat pants like mom lol;)

olbrent

I am lucky to be in Florida, we ate at the table on the front porch. My front door was open the whole time. My personal dog rosie the red nose pitbull at 35 pounds was the only onewho had to be told to go in the house due to begging :mad: :eek: my sons blue pitbull was an angel as she stayed under the table unseen and unheard albeit my son did admit to slipping a few treats under the table :mad: the ancient granny husky-shep mix slept at my end of the table. My daughter's chiuaua sat like a meercat in a chair off in a corner for more than an hour but never made a sound so she was allowed to stay. They were givin' the pig ears I baked a few days ago and I will be cooking turkey bones for them for a while as I fried two birds this year. Ol' Rosie may have learned from the others as she laid on the back of the couch watching the other dogs watching us eat. She musta been thinking some mean thoughts about that! lover of goofy dogs, Brent

Members online

No members online now.