Hello Everyone

I want to intoduce myself. My name is Anthony, I am from Colorado. I have 2 dogs, Lady is a 3 1/2 year old Black Lab & Blue healer mix. Bear-on Rhictoffen aka Bear, is a 2 year old AKC Registered German Shepard. I am glad I join this forum. I have been browsing to find one that was intersesting and I found it. :D

Barb04

Super Moderator
Welcome Anthony! Colorado, wow! My neice lives there. What a beautiful place. Please share some pics of your pets.

sheco99

Hello everyone!! I hope I am doing this correctly. This is my first time at the forum. My name is Rose, and I have 2 beautiful little girs, Sheba, is my oldest 10, she is a shepherd mix. Coco is a pitbull mixed with I honestly don't know. She is 9. I named my email name after them....Sheco99, the year was when my husband died. I have a website, it is rather old, but it has a pic of me and my girls. Take a look if you'd like.http://community.webtv.net/Sheco99/RosiesWorld/ :) Take Care everyone....

filcat

im new

hi im new and my dog is popc black mix jap spitz and pekingese. shes got a 2 week old litter very cute and adorable. ill post pics later

Members online

No members online now.