Teddy was confused lol

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
HAHA it was so funny earlier. We gave teddy his lunch and he gets some wet food mixed in with his dry food lol and he was digging around in there cause we also put some veggies in there lol so he is rooting around and pushing food out of the way with his nose and he gets a piece of wet dog food caught on the end of his nose lol. It was a good size glob of wet food too lol. Well I don't think I ever laughed so hard lol He could SEE the food and he wanted to eat it so bad but he couldn't figure out where it was exactly. he was biting and licking the air trying to get it and he was licking the floor because wherever he moved his head there was the food. SO FUNNY. Then he licked his nose and got a piece of it so he had it figured out then lol but it was so funny lol thats the first time that has happened to him lol I was wondering what he was trying to bite at then i saw the food on his nose lol

Barb04

Super Moderator
That must have been so funny. Too bad you didn't have a video camera to get Teddy in action.

aurorab

The day you wished you had a camera phone. Knowing me I'd be laughing too hard to even take the picture and poor teddy was probably like "Mom stop laughing and help me!"
HEHEHE

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I do have a video camera but i didni't even think of it cause it was just so funny lol. I know it's mean to laugh at my dogs suffering but it really was hilarious haha.

HA he must know I am talking about him right now lol he just came out here from his room and pushed his head under my arm lol

Members online

No members online now.