Test for all you breed junkies!

huh!

Its not posible to have four diferente breeds in one dog!Because there is only one pair of his parents,mother and father not two mothers and two fathers!Or else!I think that he is or pure husky or pure malamut or mix of those two breeds!:)

mozza

are his eye a yellow colour i cant see them that well in the pic
i hav alway want a wolf cross...i mate of mine had a wolf cross Mastiff and it had the yellowis eye you hav ever seen she sadly past away a few mth back at the age of 13 but she hav a good life... :)

here is a link to a lovely looking wolf x Alaskan Malamute
http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/wolamute.htm

jess2416

Who woulda thought
BerneseLand said:
Its not posible to have four diferente breeds in one dog!Because there is only one pair of his parents,mother and father not two mothers and two fathers!Or else!I think that he is or pure husky or pure malamut or mix of those two breeds!:)
Yes it is possible....

If the father was 2 breeds and the mother is 2 breeds. then the pup has 4 breed in him.......

Citrus007

BerneseLand said:
You know just the other day I was like- wait it can only be two breeds, I mean a mom and a dad. It took me a moment to realize the parents could be a mix also.
So yup Jess is right

Members online

No members online now.