Hahaha..look At This!

Amstaffer

Thats one bad thing about the internet, people can post complete lies like that and no one can stop them. I am a teacher and many of my students think if they read it on the internet it must be true. :(

edit.. After looking at the gallery I think this guy is joking or is really bad at making an arguement. Those are great pictures of Pit Bulls doing what they do best.

Last edited:

Dani

Ninja Dog
After looking at the gallery, I don't think that site is anti-pit bull. I think they're trying to show how people against pit bulls have weak arguments.

It's not very clear, but that's how I interpret it lol.

Sheka

Has he taken a look at his gallery recently? Lol what a loser
I feel like Bi*tch Slapping him.. twice..wearing rings... then stepping on his foot with my stilletos and then throwing him off a cliff..
Ok thats a lil extreme but still! lol

oh my Lord, people worry me..i couldnt help but laugh at the gallery though..those are SOME dangerous pits :eek: , just look at those kids with those huge grins on their faces... big child killing monsters, those pitties :rolleyes:

Cassiepeia

Chihuahua Mum
I think the sites a joke too. Just taking the mickey out of anti-APBT people I think. However they're not very good at it. LOL :rolleyes:
Love those pictures though...how cute! :D

Cass.

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
I particularly liked...

that you believe the lie put forth by pitbull breeders that pitbulls are like other breeds of dog. They are not. They are horrid, violent, evil creatures, not fit to be given the designation of "Man's best friend.

<sigh> the ignorance of man is going to be the pitfall of the world...

Want to make that "attempt at irony?" ;) As it stands, all the site owner has accomplished is contradiction and mixed messages . . . I think you're right about the approximate age and emotional state though :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.