Future Tattoos?

Muttkip

LABRADERP!
Anyone?

Here's my current list I have yet to tackle!

Shenron with the 7 star Dragon Ball

Harry Potter:
I'm thinking something similar to these!

Beau over my heart:
Similar to this, but instead of toes I want to do his name with the quote "Happy Trails, Happy Hunting" with this tri-coloring in the paw print.

My pokemon team I've used since blue and red:

Ozfozz

Highbread Dingbat
I was supposed to get one early January, but the tattoo shop kept rescheduling me and putting me off. This dragged on until April at which point I told them I just wanted my deposit back because clearly it didn't help hold my spot.

I can't find my original drawing, but it was sort of similar to this:

I'd love to get a portrait of Cobain at some point. But I will always be afraid of someone screwing it up and not making it look like him. So, most likely, I'll just end up with a paw print - maybe take a photo or stamp of his own paw or something.

Because Rigby is already pretty comical looking, and been referred to as a pirate by more than 1 person, I think it'd be pretty cool to get something like:

I've got a pile of other ideas but I forget at the moment

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Hopefully getting a small owl done on the inside of my right wrist soon. Just gotta convince my artist with cookies to squeeze me in ;)

-bogart-

Member of WHODAT Nation.
The last planned one I am dead certain on is a scroll with my kids first and middle names and birthdays on it. being held by dragonflies by two corners. I am still skewing the design a bit.

I would also like a matching one for CHris and I , but will probably never do that as I am superstitious.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥

I want to get this with my sister. It's Native American for friendship. She is on the fence about it, but we will be getting tattoos together when she turns 18.
I'm not letting her back out XD

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
I've got a working cow horse/dog/mountain themed one in the works. Kind of want an anchor on the inside of my ankle. Need to get my cross reworked.

I want Bayleigh's and Pirate's paw prints on my right shoulder. I thought about the foot too but I'm not 100% on that, I still go back and forth. I don't like when paw prints are colored in black. I was thinking about doing a light gray shading or maybe a little design for each one. For example, a pirate flag inside Pirate's paw print. Not sure what I'd do for Bayleigh though. She's my baby werewolf. Fangs? lol We'll see. More than likely I'll just do a light gray shading. I have a list of things I want to buy and there are other things that are more important than a tattoo right now so I'm not sure when I'll get these. :(

Paviche

Duuuuude.
I want all of the tattoos.

I have two (bird from my family crest + family motto on my left shoulder, collar that my dog Lucky wore around my right arm) and need to get the collar touched up before I get any new ones.

After that, I want Canis Major (probably on my right calf but not 100% sure yet), the Deathly Hallows symbol (back of my neck?), and something for Rowan. I'm thinking probably his paw print, but I'm also considering a band around my left arm of rowan leaves, or maybe something a little bit more portrait-y without being a full on portrait... I really like Sass's minimalistic Squash/Maisy/Pip tattoos, for example. Like Ozfozz said, I'd be too afraid of a realistic portrait getting screwed up, but I like the idea of some actual representation of him.

I also want either a half or quarter sleeve on my right arm/shoulder eventually, but I think that one will be pretty detailed so it's quite a ways out. I don't even have a solid idea for it, just that I want it to involve an owl/owls. I have the bird on my left shoulder that represents my dad's side of the family. My mom's father loved & collected owls, and it sort of rubbed off on me, so I like the idea of having the other side of the family on my other shoulder, also represented by a bird.

I want the Canis Major simplistic, kind of like this:

but with circles rather than actual star shapes.

Finishing up my sleeve in the next month or so. Next up is getting "Dags" tattooed on my left hand knuckles, same side as the sleeve. Start half sleeve on other side.

I really like the phrase "Après moi, le déluge" and would like it on my collar bone, but I'm really on the fence about languages I do not speak tattooed on my body.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I'm planning to finish my sleeve on my right arm... next part of it will be a wolf with a dreamcatcher... sleeve theme is native american spirit animal stuff.

I am planning to get more dog related tattoos. Going to get more portrait work done, but haven't decided what dogs I'm going to tattoo on me or if I'm just going to do all of them. I already have Cricket's portrait on my left forearm.

Want to get a tattoo of my boa somewhere.

Want to get a memorial piece done for my grandparents. My grandma had alzheimers and my grandpa died of emphysema and was a fisherman. I was thinking something along the lines of forget me not flowers wrapped around a fishing hook.

Members online

No members online now.