Breed guesses?

• Thread starter Backward_Cinderella
  • Start date
B

Backward_Cinderella

For Piglet?

She's 43lbs about knee height on me (I'm 5'3"). She's super friendly, her life's passion is licking and she (despite her beginnings) loves other dogs. She's always hyper and loves to play, she's very toy and treat driven but doesn't like water a whole lot. She likes to be near people a lot, but doesn't flip out when we leave. She's really smart and is doing incredibly well with training. The pound said she was a bull dog X, but I think they may have been wrong... So, breed guesses? I've thought maybe boxer with the licking and hyperness (she's supposedly four years old but I would say probably closer to two and a half).

So, now, Piglet pictures!!! She gets very excited for the camera and I had kind of a difficult time getting face pictures, especially because I took the E collar off momentarily while I did them and she was EXTREMELY excited about that little fact.
The pictures have been resized and edited a little to make them easier to see, but photo bucket is taking forever to update it, so if you're seeing crap versions, I'm sorry. :(

Also, please excuse the mess... Winnie thinks that nothing should be put away and all the things should be on the floor. :rolleyes:

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
Yea I see boxer too, but I have no idea what else is in there to give the shorter size - maybe bulldog/boxer?

RD

Are you dead yet?
I see bulldog and boxer. I've seen a lot of very energetic english bulldogs (just not the overdone show types that can't move or breathe well) so I wouldn't necessarily attribute her temperament only to boxer.

Pops2

i could be wrong but it looks like she has that boxer hook in the bottom jaw near the hinge. it's hard to be sure w/o a good side shot. EB is where it originally comes from so you wouldn't lose it in that cross.

B

Backward_Cinderella

i could be wrong but it looks like she has that boxer hook in the bottom jaw near the hinge. it's hard to be sure w/o a good side shot. EB is where it originally comes from so you wouldn't lose it in that cross.
Pops, give me like five minutes and I'll see if I can get one. :)

B

Backward_Cinderella

Side

ETA
Sorry you can see the wound where she got hit by the car... Gave her five minutes without the e collar yesterday so she could scratch her ears and neck and she did THAT. It was ALMOST healed. -_-

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Boxer/Bulldog cross for sure. A former co-worker used to breed "Valley Bulldogs" which essentially she started her lines as a boxer/bulldog mix. They look exactly like Piglet.

Members online

No members online now.