cat/dog!!!

W

Whitedobelover

okay that is it I am giving it up... my cat thinks he is a dog.. He followed me and the dogs out to the field across the road torun with the dogs. he doesnt know he is a cat...he wants to potty outside and only outside. lol it is so funny any of you guys have cats like this..

Rubylove

Training the Trainer
Whitedobelover said:
okay that is it I am giving it up... my cat thinks he is a dog.. He followed me and the dogs out to the field across the road torun with the dogs. he doesnt know he is a cat...he wants to potty outside and only outside. lol it is so funny any of you guys have cats like this..
Oh yes my Cairo is like that - if you have a look at my thread `My Other Babies' in this forum the last photo is one of me and my two GSDs - and in the background you can see Cairo. We are over at the park across the road from where I used to live. She would go frantic if we went over and she couldn't come, too. And because the boys used to just run and run over there, she'd follow behind meowing her head off for them to slow down! Sooo cute...

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
My kitty Max doesn't think he is a dog. He simply thinks that everything a dog can do, he can do better.

Max knows how to sit and beg on command. It was hilarous when I was trying to teach Zeus how to sit. Max would walk up to see what's going on, and start doing the sit right along with Zeus. It was as if Max was saying to Zeus "Hmph. I can do that. See, stupid?" I swear that Max taught Zeus to sit, and not me.

Max also loves to fetch his toys after we throw them. It's his favorite game, he'll play all day long if we oblige him. We tried playing fetch with Zeus, but he doesn't like it. When Max saw us try, he'd run over and grab a catnip mouse and bring it back to me. And he'd give Zeus the most smug, superior look I'd ever seen a cat give (and that says a lot!).

W

Whitedobelover

hahahahha... that is hilarious... i was thinking i was the only one that had this... but what the heck kinda cats potties only outside in the dirt... and comes right back in lol... omgoodness i love it... Jupiter isnt alone. ahahahaha

Sheba

I W A L R
Gempress said:
My kitty Max doesn't think he is a dog. He simply thinks that everything a dog can do, he can do better.
Same with MY Max!And by any chance, is your Max an outside-inside thin Tabby Cat mix?Or a purebred Tabby??

Rubylove

Training the Trainer
Whitedobelover said:
hahahahha... that is hilarious... i was thinking i was the only one that had this... but what the heck kinda cats potties only outside in the dirt... and comes right back in lol... omgoodness i love it... Jupiter isnt alone. ahahahaha
I think you'll find that most cats prefer to go to the toilet outside - they generally don't like litter boxes if they can be avoided! Outside is closer to their ancestral natural habitat, it makes more sense for them to leave their business outside (given how clean and finicky they are) and a lot of them REALLY don't like litter boxes - particularly if they have to do number ones and twos in the same one!! The rule of thumb is one litter box per cat, and one extra. That way they can separate their business and have the extra one just in case...lol!!

I love that - and dogs just couldn't care less, could they?? :D

Barb04

Super Moderator
My Tiny I think was a dog in a former life. He would rather hang out with the dogs than with the other cat. Tiny knows his name and listens so well when you give him directions. When it's feeding time, he's the first in the kitchen and goes in front of the dogs. He's so special.

W

Whitedobelover

that is so funny dogs dont care they are like ill poop on you or the grass i dont care hehehe... i love dogs heheheh oh wait and cats

Members online