Porom's soupiefaces and Yuffie - and pics of both of their cages

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
I feed Porom duck soup every few days to keep her weight up, as a treat, and to keep her used to the syringe (which she LOVES). Duck soup is a liquid mixture meant for weight gain/maintenance for ferrets, and is very important if a ferret gets sick. Mine is a basic mixture of A/D Feline prescription wet, soft mashed ferret kibble, chicken baby food, and a dollop of Ferretone for extra flavour.

Porom adores the syringe and I can rarely get her to use the spoon or eat from a dish. The faces she makes are hilarious.

She nibbles on the syrings as I squirt it.

nomnom slurp.

This one makes me crack up.

Some spoon feeding! Gasp!

NOMNOM MOAR

She starts to get messy after awhile...

Pics of her cage. She gets this whole place to herself... until JL's ferretboys invade! Lots of blankets, an alligator sleepsack (flipped sideways...) litterboxes, and her carrier, supplements, food and litter stored underneath.

Since some folks were asking... Yuffie's cage! Sort of a bad pic, but there you go. She takes her dust baths in the cardboard box to reduce dust flinging.

I tried to get some pics of her, but it's shed season and she's a grump. Just wanted to snuggle and kept moving away from the camera lens. <3 haha

That's all!

Barb04

Super Moderator
Porom does made funny faces easting but cute at the same time.

Yuffie looks so soft and pretty.

Chewbecca

feel the magic
I LOVE FERTS.

But EVERYONE keeps telling me that I don't really want to get one.

But I have ALWAYS loved them.

Porom is ADORABLE!!!

Members online

No members online now.