found a few Max pics

Maxy24

Mom found a few more pictures of my old dog Max, I get so excited when we find some since we didn't take very many, one of my biggest regrets (which is why I have like 400 cat pictures and they are only 2 and 4 years old lol). As always, I welcome any guesses on what you think his breeds may have been!
They are not the best, although I think one is very good and have framed it:

With my brother:

On HIS picnic table, he was known by random strangers as "the picnic table dog" because whenever he was tied out he sat on his table and watched the world go by:

*MORE*

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
Awwww great pictures.

I know how you feel about not having many pictures. I have like, 2, maybe 3, of my old dog, Tootsie, and I make it my goal to have lots of the pets I have now.

Maxy24

That's odd, I can still see them :confused:

Thanks for the comments, I'm hoping to get some old rolls of film developed and maybe I'll find some more that I can scan on, We took a bunch of pictures one Christmas of him getting hid toys (he was VERY excited) but we never developed them and now we don't know where they are so hopefully those will crop up!

Maxy24

oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh :rolleyes:
I put them in a different photobucket folder, that must have done it (although I can still see them....) I'll repost them (same order):

**MORE**

Maxy24

Thanks everyone, he was a very sweet, tolerant, people loving boy.
I found another, it's of me and him (please ignore the death grip I have on his neck skin...he had extra, it's the Shar-Pei)

Members online