Designer dogs, breeding mutts from mutts

"We at Rivergum were one of the first to breed these new designer puppies by crossing a male standard poodle with a female golden retriever thus producing one of the most delightful puppies/adults you will see. The groodle has a softer, quieter nature than their labradoodle cousin. Their softer coat is variable, some being curly, some more like a golden retriever but still having the same qualities as a labradoodle (i.e. lower shed and non-allergenic)."

HA! aren't those usually called Goldendoodles? they meant they bred another mutt and were the first to call them Groodles! Same qualities as a labradoodle, haha thats funny.

You're suppose to choose a puppy by looking at one picture on the computer?!!!! How stupid can people get!

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
There are known hereditary problems in all breeds of dogs, the main problems being hip dysplasia and A.C. joint problems. They are usually caused from poor diet, over exercising as a young pup, (i.e. allowing your puppy to jump from vehicles and verandas before he is fully developed) and obesity/
Clever - a hereditary problem, caused by something other than genes...? Surely that is an oxymoronic sentence!

Cassiepeia

Chihuahua Mum
HA! aren't those usually called Goldendoodles? they meant they bred another mutt and were the first to call them Groodles! Same qualities as a labradoodle, haha thats funny.
I wondered about that too, but you see...down here in Australia "doodle" is a popular childish knick name for the penis. So perhaps they didn't think it appropriate? LMAO ;)

Cass.

lol! you guys know that "cavador" means digger in spanish :D

Poor dogs, they have like 10 breeding females for each "breed"

CAVADORS
Cavalier King Charles male X Labrador

By mating one of the most popular small-breed males with one of the popular large-breed females (with the help of artificial insemination) we have produced a designer puppy we call a Cavador.
This breed will be a medium-sized, short/medium coated, multicoloured, active, friendly family pet that will suit most families.
Wow artifitial insemination for making mutt!! sad.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I would think crossing two breeds that are that different in size would not be healthy...

Members online

No members online now.