4 Pit Bulls kill 1 year old baby

DanL

What a dumb b!tch. She was totally trying to steer the story towards how bad pit bulls are and got frustrated when no one agreed with her. The people who were on the panel were all correct, it's a people issue, not a dog issue. The guy making the poodle comments was good too. The ONLY time I ever got bit bad by a dog was from a poodle. As far as the GSD that bit, that dog is doing a job doing a bomb sweep, his reward for the sweep is his ball, he was probably in full drive, and the guy made a mistake going for his ball. I know with my GSD you have to watch grabbing something from him, he will go after the toy and if you aren't careful he might clip your arm or hand as he grabs for it.

Amstaffer

I don't know if you guys heard but did you know that a woman who's child disappeared commited suicide after a Nancy Grace interview? Grace implied she was the "killer" without any proof and the lady killed herself the next day. Now the lady might be at fault but still, if you don't have proof that is really unethical to say the least.

Summary of the story
http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/09/13/D8K44SR01.html

What a dumb b!tch. She was totally trying to steer the story towards how bad pit bulls are and got frustrated when no one agreed with her. The people who were on the panel were all correct, it's a people issue, not a dog issue. The guy making the poodle comments was good too. The ONLY time I ever got bit bad by a dog was from a poodle. As far as the GSD that bit, that dog is doing a job doing a bomb sweep, his reward for the sweep is his ball, he was probably in full drive, and the guy made a mistake going for his ball. I know with my GSD you have to watch grabbing something from him, he will go after the toy and if you aren't careful he might clip your arm or hand as he grabs for it.
That was a very stupid thing to do and was the guy's fault 110%. Dogs that are in high drive WILL BITE YOU if you do something to make them react (something as simple as trying to grab its toy). One time Caza ripped the sleeve off of my jacket but it was my fault because I bent down to pick up the sleeve and he was showing pocession. Was I mad? Nope not at all. At our club we have a rule, NEVER pick up the sleeve or rag with your hands. Either pick up the dog by the collar and pull him back and let the helper grab the toy, or lift up the dog and kick the toy out. Obviously that day I was braindead, but I learned my lesson, I was just thankful he grabbed the sleeve and not my arm.

colliewog

Collies&Terriers, Oh My!
I think most of us here would agree with you - blame the owners, not the dogs. I think the bashing of Nancy Grace is because she wants to ban all such breeds, blaming the dogs, and not the owners. And that way madness lies.
Yes, exactly. :mad:

I agree the father should face charges.

jess2416

Who woulda thought
I don't know if you guys heard but did you know that a woman who's child disappeared commited suicide after a Nancy Grace interview? Grace implied she was the "killer" without any proof and the lady killed herself the next day. Now the lady might be at fault but still, if you don't have proof that is really unethical to say the least.

Summary of the story
http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/09/13/D8K44SR01.html
I saw that as well..........

Members online

No members online now.