Have you mailed your Secret Santa package yet?

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I'm sad cause mine was supposed to get there like...Thursday, and the person still hasn't posted pictures/said they got it :( I hope it didn't get lost in the mail.

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
I love how I thought ours said it was from Oklahoma City, and it was clearly from Ontario.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I got ours today. Mine should go out tomorrow or Weds (yeah i know, the deadline is weds and I am last-minute)

Thank you Caitlin! I got pictures and I'll have to post them as soon as possible. Mia had a blast opening her gifts.

Last edited:

JessLough

Love My Mutt
I got ours today. Mine should go out tomorrow or Weds (yeah i know, the deadline is weds and I am last-minute)

Thank you Caitlin! I got pictures and I'll have to post them as soon as possible. Mia had a blast opening her gifts.
The deadline was last Friday. :lol-sign:

Taqroy

You're welcome!! The treats are for Summer - Mu was TICKED that I wouldn't let her unwrap and eat them. :p

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Summer ate them! (and Mia snuck in some too) They really like the salmon one.

Poor Summer has no idea what to do with presents so the video and pics are mostly of Mia. Mia was going to town on it.

SaraB

Zuma and Zinga got their secret santa package!! Thanks Paviche, they are having a blast with the toys!! I'm keeping the octopus hostage for a while because it's so cute and I don't want it destroyed. I will upload pictures tomorrow as it's late and I'm sleepy...

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I keep forgetting I'm supposed to receive something..! Was all about sending it!

Members online