Flying from Frankfurt Tomorrow!

ChristineB

Hi everyone,
Tara the PBGV and I are moving to the US tomorrow and she is only 7 months old. Its a 10.5 hour international flight and a total of 3 days between our current home and our future home. It starts today in a few hours with a long drive to our first hotel. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers till Monday evening. I'm sure we'll be alright but I am still very worried about her part in the journey. Wish us luck!!!

Oh and for those curious, we are flying Lufthansa. I'll be happy to give a review on how they handled and treated her once we are safe and sound.

spiffy

Good luck! Don't worry... everything will be alright. Before you know it you will be in your new home safe and sound. :)

Barb04

Super Moderator
Have a safe flight and can't wait to see a pic of the 2 of you in your new home! Your location says Florida. Is that where you're moving to?

Rach

I'm sure everything will be okay. Although, I would be a nervous wreck too.

GipsyQueen

Have a safe flight! :) If you need any Info on Frankfurt / Frankfurt Airport, I live there.
Lufthansa handles dogs pretty well. :) We flew with Lufthansa 3 times on international flights (Boston-Frankfurt/Frankfurt-Boston) with Gipsy all went great. :)

Hi everyone! Thank you for your kind and optimistic thoughts. Tara and I made it safe and sound. We finally have a lease lined up for the new year. She's gone to her first dog park and walks on the beach. My mother has fallen in love with her too! I will be posting photos as soon as I have more time (its been sooooo hectic and all my 'free' time I have, is devoted to spending quality time with my dog!) Please be patient and know I am soooo grateful for all of your support through this!

Members online