Poor Hailey

babymomma

Remembering Casey ♥
Has worms. And has Probably had them for a while but wasnt passing them so we couldnt tell. Shes a little bit skinny for a pup and she went to the vet today for her worming pill and shots, she just passed 3 worms. They were still alive though, should they be dead if she got a deworming pill? :(

She is having trouble with controling her poops in the house too, could that be because of the worms?

Poor thing just needs some hugs and goodvibes so she feels better I think.

And btw, I do NOT have a weak stomach AT ALL.. But those d*mn worms almost made me throw up.. I had to pick them up off the floor with gloves on. :eek: And one of them was so wiggly and .. BLECH im going to throw up if I talk about it anymore.

Pomp

Good vibes to you, definitely. I assume the vet gave you meds?

When I rescued my dogs, they had heartworms and they got through that just fine. I'm sure Hailey will be A-OK.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I saw a new born pup vomit more round worms than you would think could be stuffed into the stomach of something so small. I got a strong constitution but I draw the line at intestinal worms. I can't stand looking at them. Your pupper will feel much better when all this is over with.

babymomma

Remembering Casey ♥
And they keep coming , do we have a puke smiley?
She gets a deworming pill every two weeks until they are all gone.
The only time they seem to bother her at all though is when she poops. You can tell she isnt comfortable.
She runs plays, drinks and eats like a normal pup though and loves her belly being rubbed..

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
That happened with my BC pup and she was fine. It is totally gross though!

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Are they roundworms? Pups are born with those, not a big deal, the dewormer should take care of it!

Lucy had hookworms when we got her and for some reason the thought of it just grossed me out. And now that I know more about them, and have seen pictures of their nasty faces? BLECH, makes me cringe even more even though that was 4 years ago!

Members online