Crazy drivers

I read a post in here and it made me think of this girl that lives on my road. She drives like a maniac. My aunt lives accross the street from me with 11 children (all play in the yard) .... no not all are hers, just 8 of them lol. Anyway, we live on a dirt and somewhat gravel road and my house is in the curve and my aunts is just passed it. You cannot see if anyone is in the street until you get around it. The speed limit is 25... with good reason. There are also two hills about a 4th of a mile down the road. My home was the second one built on this street and my family has lived there for over 40 years. This stupid girl flies down the road and almost hits someone or something everytime. I was going home the other night and I was going up one side of the hill and all the sudden there she is 2 inches from my bumper on the wrong side of the road on the TOP of a hill. Now,years ago when my grandmother was alive a stupid teenager drove so fast through that curve that she slung rocks on my aunt and my grandmother stood in the middle of the street (dead end road) and waited on the girl to come back. She yanked her out of the car and beat the crap out of her. (What I really want to do). I really cannot call the cops because there is no way to prove she is speeding unless they just sit there all day and wait for her to do it. If she hits one of my little cousins there is going to be trouble. MY family is full of crazy women and when you **** them off, nothing good is going to come of it. Someone give me advice or just calm me down...please.

Members online

No members online now.