Vaccinosis

I've recently saw some articles on the topic and was wondering what people thought of this.

How do I protect against things like the parvo virus or kennel cough without vaccinations? Some articles recommend absolutly no vaccines, while others say something different.

Any thoughts?

Red_ACD_for_me

Ruled by a RED boy!
I've recently saw some articles on the topic and was wondering what people thought of this.

How do I protect against things like the parvo virus or kennel cough without vaccinations? Some articles recommend absolutly no vaccines, while others say something different.

Any thoughts?
You absolutely have to get your dogs shots the first year of its life. They need puppy shots to prevent things like parvo from happening. How old is your pup/dog? My ACD pup got all of his puppy shots and then the next year he got boosters. Now, he doesn't need any shots for 3 years as my vet no longer vaccinates every year. He may not even need any for longer than that but a titer test will determine that...............

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
I'm with Red ACD..

The AAHA recommends puppy shots, and one year boosters and then three year protocol. I may titer in 08 when three years is up..

There was a guy on a board I'm on. Thought no shots were good. two years later his belgain, and the sister to his dog both caught parvo at likely the schutzhund club they both go to. His dog survived just.. sister dog died.

He's now doing the recommended shots. Crappy way to figure it out though.

Members online

No members online now.