Charlie's new game (that's driving me crazy)

Charliesmommy

I run with scissors
I have a touch-lamp (the kind that you just touch and it comes on) on my bedside table. My German Shepherd has figured out that when he puts his nose on it, the light comes on and mommy wakes up and oh boy, isn't that fun! He did this about 50 times one night, until I finally unplugged the light!

gypsysoul

:lol-sign: too funny! Smart puppy! You may have to switch out your lamp for a regular switch.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Oh, how funny except after the first few times. My Max sits in front of the light switch in the hallway and pushes it on and off with his mouth to get out attention. Oh why do they have to be so smart.

Road dog

GSDs, too dang smart for us lowly humans. My Dakota has discovered that the sound emmitted by a squeaky toy is enough to rouse most folks from their slumber. She'll strategicly position one right next to my ear and sound the wake up call!

So now every night at bed time I have to confiscate all the "toys that make the noise." ;)

Charliesmommy

I run with scissors
Funny Road dog. Charlie does the SAME thing! We play ball for an hour or so every evening, hoping it will tire him out enough that he will actually sleep at night, instead of coming up with new and creative ways to try to get me out of bed, but nothing tires him out!

Plear

Dixie has learned how to open my room door and takes strolls around the house, then just comes right back and goes to sleep again. LOL I don't know why, she just does.
She has also found that if a pillow or toy is put in the right place beside my face and she waits a few seconds, I push it off the bed and it falls off the bed (because I can't breathe!). She gets a kick out of that. Hah.

Members online

No members online now.