Awww Babe!!!

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Well i went to pick up Babe from the vet this morning. He forwarned me and said she's real lethargic but doing fine. Well i walked in the back and I look in her cage and she was laying he back legs sprawled out snoring :rolleyes: . Anyways poor thing had to wear a cone because my vet told me she was licking like crazy and did'nt want to risk anything.

So first off poor Pakak was scared out of his little puppy wits of Babes cone lol. And i think now he's bumming because Babes not wanting to play or anything and is just sleeping, eating, and going to the bathroom and thats about it no playing. So Pakak has been lonely im sure he hasent made any other doggy friends in the pack. So he just kinda wondered around the field and is now wondering around the house sighing like he's dying lol. Of course i have been playing with him big time but i think he still misses play time with Babe.

Babes just so out of it every once and awhile will open her big brown eyes blink a bit sigh and pass out lol. Im not so worried now that i have her home with me and she's been eating and drinking so its something i wasent expecting.

Just thought i would let everyone know about the Cone head lol

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
lol im not looking forward to that.

A Pic I took of her with my sisters digital camera a couple days ago she's letting me use.

Poor little Pakak! I'll bet you almost hurt yourself laughing at him, though. :D

Every time I see a photo of Babe I'm just struck by how beautiful she is - and it's more than her outside - there's a beautiful soul that just shines out. What a love she is.

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Yeah she's a pittie. She was getting spayed

Lol your right Renee i was laughing at him earlier but i just got a "look" and quit lol.

Members online