Misty's Litter

Dekka

Just try me..
Thread hijacking around here is so normal it isn't even usually noticed. People don't 'own threads' they way they do on some other forums. Its like a discussion at a party or gathering, no matter where a conversation starts there are ebbs and flows and who knows where it will end up.

Also, in the scheme of things this wasn't rude. I read maybe 2 posts that were rude (vs blunt) and only one was aimed at the OP.. the other was aimed at people disagreeing with the OP.

Pareeeee

Owned by Fidget
I kno - people are entitled to their opinions. I just get tired of people arguing everywhere I go LOL...real life or in forums...it seems to find me wherever I go. :p

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Slide through the screen pleaze for just a few minutes so i can smell them too....oh my it has been so long since I held such a young pup. They look really good. Even their nails look good. i was always so careful about nails for Mama's comfort.

Slide through the screen pleaze for just a few minutes so i can smell them too....oh my it has been so long since I held such a young pup. They look really good. Even their nails look good. i was always so careful about nails for Mama's comfort.
Tell me about that breath.... :lol-sign: It smells so bad but good at the same time, its like.... wtf? You stink but its puppy breath and its cute and..... throws up and giggles. :rofl1:

Members online

No members online now.