What breed is my dog??

BostonBanker

Maltese/yorkie? I'm not great with toy breeds, but those are two I can think of who don't have the pushed in nose. Either way, that is one cute puppy! Congratulations!

Lilavati

Arbitrary and Capricious
I'd guess Yorkie, but it is really hard to guess with toys. Not only do a lot of them look a like, there are so many "desginer mutt" toys out there that its very likely that any "mystery toy" might have 4 or more breeds in him.

But he's cute!!

But there's definately some terrier in there somewhere . . . so . . . Yorkie and probably several other things is my guess.

MicksMom

I see a Poodle in the face. Maybe a little Yorkie. His body reminds me some of a Shi Tzu. He's a cutie, that's for sure! Just call him a Dorable. LOL

corgi_love

I am super bad with guessing breeds, haha. I just have to say, that is one CUTE dog!

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog
100% definatly some yorkie or silky in there...the rest...well id give it a few years, toy breeds mature visually rather slowly, he could still be physically changing up to 2 years old and the coat on toy breeds tends to keep changing up to about 3 years old...

noludoru

Bored Now.
Oh my god. How do you deal with that much CUTE every day!?!?!? If my dog was that cute I'd never get anything done because I'd be so busy cuddling him. Actually, he's got me contorted into a really weird position right now because he's taking over my chair... so maybe he is cuddling, lol.

I second everyone's guess of Yorkie. DEFINITELY some sort of terrier in there, and I bet Yorskshire Terrier, personally.

I see silkie terrier and bolognese, its hair color is similar to silkie and the fur type is similar to bolognese as is body shape hope that helps

I would almost certainly say Yorkie/Poodle...

That face is very poodle looking.

The coloring could be a silky or yorkie but since yorkies are more common I would guess that.

"yorkiepoos" are actually getting very common :yikes:

But he is 100% ADORABLE.

Members online

No members online now.