Little Ms. ANNOYING: Shady the 3 week old puppy

SmexyPibble

Blow. Me. Away.
We rescued this little girl and her brother. The thread is here:
http://www.chazhound.com/forums/t98628/

She is loud, active, and eating well, and walking full on now. Little bugger. I haven't gotten any sleep. This is her first day away from her siblings and her mother for who knows how long. Anyway, enough of the jabbering. Here are the photos, cuteness overload warning.

Sleeping on her back.

After eating, milk mustache.

She tried to suckle on the dog toy :(

That's it for now.

KenyiGirl

Navy Sister
Aw, sweet little smushy puppy face :D Yeah, she'll probably be loud for at least a few days, poor baby, she's been through a lot.

SmexyPibble

Blow. Me. Away.
Yeah, well my mom wants to send her to a rescue or something because she feels sorry for her, constantly screaming; she thinks better care will be taken of her at a rescue. So I'm not sure what to do. Should we keep her? Or would she be in better hands at a rescue?

bubbatd

It would be nice if you could find a surrogate Momma .... pups that age need a mom !

Barb04

Super Moderator
I was going to say to also talk to your vet. Where I used to live sometimes one of the vet techs would take a small puppy like that and nurse it to good health until it was old enough to be adopted.

Go to walmart, like right now.

Go to the baby section. Find the brown fluffy teddy bear with a heartbeat. Get a heating pad, wrap that in a blanket so she doesnt get burned, put teddy bear in there, turn on heartbeat. That SHOULD help

Members online

No members online now.