Hello from Montana!

Hi Everyone,
I just found this forum, and my wife and I are in western Montana. We have 3 Min Pins: Apollo - Black and Tan male, Athena and Maya - both red females, also at the moment, we have 5 three week old pups, a red male, chocolate male, b/t male, tan male, and red female. We also have a 4 year old Rottie male named Thor. I do look forward to meeting people on here.
Tim

Attachments

Maxy24

Hi and welcome to chazhound! Your dogs are very cute I love the Rottie pic. The puppies are also min. pins. right (I'm assuming you breed) I'd love to see pics of your red pins. and the pups too. Hope you enjoy and learn on the forum :D

Pics of the reds

And here's a picture of Athena (the mother,) and Maya. Athena came from a breeder in northwest Montana, about 500 miles away from us, and Maya is just a back yard breeder dog, we're not even sure she's purebred, but she's a great dog nonetheless (maybe a little bit psycho at times...lol.) The father of the pups is of course the black and tan, Apollo, from my first post. He came from a breeder up in Canada. We're not actually breeders, but had a few close friends and family that wanted puppies and weren't able to travel to buy them, and didn't want to get pups from the local pet store, not to mention that we wanted a puppy from Apollo and Athena, so we decided to have one litter and be done with it. The little chocolate one in the pics is the one we're keeping, he was around 1.5 ounces at birth, (the rest were over four ounces,) and was given the boot by mom within a few hours, so we hand fed him for the first few days until mom would take him back. His name is Zeus, and now, even though he's still half the weight of the rest of the pups, he's pretty much the wild boy of the litter, and completely healthy in every way.

Attachments

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Hi and welcome to Chaz! Adorable dogs and pups! I love Thor. :)

Members online

No members online now.