My Siamese baby is missing. :'(

Well, I am out of school sick, and I always see my Siamese baby. always! She is a barn cat, and I can't find her. :( I hope she comes back, and knows the way home.. I feed her every night when I go out to feed Hershey, and I can't find her anywhere.. I hope she comes back, or we find her. She has no collar, as of the danger of outside cats, and collars. I have some pictures of her.. I hope she comes home.. some pictures...

sleeping with Lucky, on the left.

I sneek her in a lot.

when we first got her, or around there..

MORE!

<embed width="430" height="389" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://s24.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid24.photobucket.com/albums/c49/LuckyandHunter20105/Picture016.flv"></embed>

I don't know if that will work, but MORE

good luck finding her! was she sick or in heat or pregnant? I sure hope not but if so that could be a reason outdoor cats run off for a few days.

Maxy24

I have two Siamese myself, why isn't she allowed inside, You could get her a break away collar so that she is not in danger of strangling or getting caught on something outside. i really hope you find her she is adorable.

skyeboxer

Spirit,

When I was small we had a cat go missing. She turned up in our own cellar after a couple of days. A cat that is frightned may not come to you. It may go to ground nearby and huddle. Even knowing your voice, she/he may not come out of hiding.

Put food down in a protected part of your yard. Water too of course. Don't give up.
Your furry baby may have just had a fright and be taking his own time to get over it.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Relief! I'm so glad she's back. I'd never let her out of your sight again. This was just way too scary.

Staff online

Members online