Crazy disc-dogger weekend! (pictures!!)

SaraB

possible trip? you mean mandatory trip. Someone has to show these dogs off :)
No kidding! Possible? :rolleyes: :rofl1:
Well, money is a huge deciding factor. I think I'm going to start looking for sponsors to help out with the cost a bit. We are heading to Indiana in a few weeks for a Skyhoundz qualifier so that won't be cheap either. Expensive dog sports are expensive.

I was pretty set on not going, but then of course I started to talk to people and of course they made me excited to go. Can't miss out on your first world's they say!

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
We missed our worlds in dock dogs because of the move (money) and I still kind of regret it, especially because Shamoo will never go again.

Good luck, you have my vote!

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Uhm, Georgia? Yes, you have to come. :D When in October and where?!

DenoLo

So so cool. Both of them and you are SO impressive!!!

I've gotten the little one to fetch pup discs, but can't seem to get her to catch them in air. It's so fun to fool around with through.

Well, money is a huge deciding factor. I think I'm going to start looking for sponsors to help out with the cost a bit. We are heading to Indiana in a few weeks for a Skyhoundz qualifier so that won't be cheap either. Expensive dog sports are expensive.

I was pretty set on not going, but then of course I started to talk to people and of course they made me excited to go. Can't miss out on your first world's they say!
I've never competed in a world championship and I'd be insanely jealous. That should be reason enough. :)

But really it would be cool if you could. I'm sure if you needed help a few of us could try and help out.

SaraB

We missed our worlds in dock dogs because of the move (money) and I still kind of regret it, especially because Shamoo will never go again.

Good luck, you have my vote!
I was debating going because I know we probably won't be in the placements, but I think I would regret that decision later on.

Uhm, Georgia? Yes, you have to come. :D When in October and where?!
October 12-13th. Not sure where in Georgia. If we go, I want to meet Blaze!!

I've never competed in a world championship and I'd be insanely jealous. That should be reason enough. :)

But really it would be cool if you could. I'm sure if you needed help a few of us could try and help out.
Oh, I could never ask for that kind of handout. I'll hit up a few companies that I know would appreciate the advertisement and see what I can get.

Dex

I missed out on Dex's first Worlds and regret it hardcore :(

Sekah

The Monster.
Love the shots. Congrats on your success. Your dogs look so dang amazing. More importantly, they look like they're having fun! You guys are really inspirational. Keep it up!

DJEtzel

Ya, you need to go out without him to work on throwing. Otherwise, you can't concentrate on your actual throw. Grab a friend, some beer and head to the park to throw frisbee.
Now I think I understand. :p

Interestingly enough, BF asked to start playing disc golf last night.

I missed out on Dex's first Worlds and regret it hardcore
Listen to your friend and fellow disc'er

I'm pretty sure it was offered without you having to ask for it.
and what she said. I'm sure we could come up with a patch to sew on your pants to fix some of those holes that would count as sponsorship :)

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
I am probably going to miss the only agility nationals that Webster will ever we qualified for, and possibly the only feasible one during Mira's career as well, and I'm already very, very bummed about it and it hasn't happened yet. If you can get to Georgia, I'd go for it! Who knows if or when you will get to go again with your current dogs.

Members online