Picture Heavy... Mojo (no tongue pics!)

mojozen

bullie lover
I don't have access to any new pictures of Mojo when I am at work... but I thought you guys would like to see some NON-Tongue pictures of my little teapot dog.

I will try and get some new photos up tomorrow when I remind myself to bring them in.

This is the one of the few times I tried to make him wear a sweater. He ended up chasing his tail instead!

~*~

I think I adore you...

~*~

Mojo's Crate

~*~

Food Cube Soccer!

Amstaffer

Did I read that Mojo is part wiener dog in one of your other thread? He looks 99.9% Pit Bull to me!

Non-Tongue pictures....Those are hard to get with Bullies

Mojo looks like a real sweety!

mojozen

bullie lover
Amstaffer said:
Did I read that Mojo is part wiener dog in one of your other thread? He looks 99.9% Pit Bull to me!

Non-Tongue pictures....Those are hard to get with Bullies

Mojo looks like a real sweety!
That's what everyone who has ever seen him assumes he is because he's much longer than tall and pretty low to the ground. Granted I know from my researche that pits can also be low to the ground... but it wouldn't hurt my feelings any to find out he was 99.9% pit. For now I jsut call him doxie-pit mix... or my plain "doxie mix," when around ignorant people.

He's actually harder to get happy pics of than serious pics. He seems to have an aversion to my digital camera, so I really work to get good photos of him. I generally take about 15 pics for every good pic I can get. ;)

But thank you for the compliments!

BullyLover

On the lighter side....
He is gorgeous...I like the "I think I adore you" pic the most too. When I first saw your signature I thought he had a huge oversized dudley nose...LOL

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
He is SO cute! He has such an expressive face. I see he likes booda bones, my dogs do too. They go through atleast one a day though so I only give them to them for a special present.

mojozen

bullie lover
BullyLover said:
He is gorgeous...I like the "I think I adore you" pic the most too. When I first saw your signature I thought he had a huge oversized dudley nose...LOL
Thank you. I have never looked at that pic in such a way, but I can definately see where you got the view! ;)

He's a good boy and I drive my friends nuts because I talk about him (and other dogs) so much. They say I am obsessed and should branch out some more as far as my interests. I tell them I will think about it, then turn around and go right back to talking about dogs! ;)

mojozen

bullie lover
juliefurry said:
He is SO cute! He has such an expressive face. I see he likes booda bones, my dogs do too. They go through atleast one a day though so I only give them to them for a special present.
He can get those rope bones to last for months. He doesn't really chew on them, he prefers to use them as something to smack me with, or as tug toys. The only things he likes to chew are rawhide compressed bones, and raw bones. But anything he can entice me to play tug with become favorite toys. :)

mojozen

bullie lover
Justdogs said:
Mojos awesome! that Food Cube Soccer! toy looks cool i want one 4 my dog now!.
It's one of our interactive games. We actually do play soccer with it - he will nose it around and then bat it towards me where i use my feet to manipulate it so it spills the kibble. I am especially in charge of getting that cube out from under furniture, out of the kitchen, and away from corners he can't manipulate it out of. He won't play with it unless I'm there to play with too.

Sometimes it can be annoying, but mostly it's just funny because he gets really intent on getting every bit of kibble out of it, and has lately been trying to figure out how to break it with his jaws. Fortunately for the cube, as soon as I walk away, he loses interest again. ;)

Silly dog.

aelizilly

Beagle Bailey
Great pictures, he is a really cute dog. Love the "I adore you" pose. Isn't it wonderful when they look up at you like that. I love to lift the covers when my Bailey is cuddling with me inthe evenings, and I can tell he has fallen asleep, he will look up at me with those eyes as if to say "mommie, why did you wake me?", I usually whisper to him that mommie loves him, and then I will let him go back to sleep.

I have the same problem with driving everyone I know (personal and work) nuts about talking about him. But, that is ok, I don't really care much, b/c he is my "Bailey Boy"!:D

MisssAshby

Richy Rich HM Twit!
What a cute dog. My little man has a tee-shirt that says, "Home of the Original Hotdog". Everyone always comments on it when he wears it out in public - because he is a weiner dog. :)

Members online

No members online now.