this guy needs pills

bonster

Disappointed :(
It's gross. Cant he be reported to his payment processor (paypal?) - he's using their logos - I'm sure they wouldnt be happy with this.

Maybe he's lying, just like with the "Bonsai Kittens"....I sure hope so. But whether he is lying or not, he's a FREAK.

I reported this website to the ASPCA, AHA, PayPal, and the FBI. (Hey, cruelty to animals is a felony, and you never know who can help!)

It takes forever to load. It's some cretin who has a photo of a lovely golden rabbit and tells about how he rescued it, and how if he doesn't collect $50,000.00 in donations by June 30, 2005 to have enough money to give the rabbit a good life, he is going to take it to the butcher and have it slaughtered and eat it.

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
I agree with Gaddy I hope its just a hoax and not real. but if its not this guy is one sick one. Has anyone looked at the store on that site? Who would by that stuff?

That is some funny stuff.

IRONY. Look into it folks, it makes life less boring. The best laugh being had is at those hackles that have been raised.

I can almost guarantee that if someone is dumb enough to donate to "Toby's rescue" that those funds are being used for Tsunami relief or something actually good.

If my above rhetoric seems confusing please see:

www.theonion.com
www.rockandrollconfidential.com

...for a much needed dose of sarcasm education.

-BG

P.S. I eat rabbits. I just don't eat ones with names.
:eek:

Members online

No members online now.